+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @FiBub76 how exciting that 2 have fertilized properly! Did they say much more about the ones that were a bit abnormal? Hopefully you'll get a bfp off one and a good quality frosty off the other!
    @Shrillian I'm doing ok. Booked for a lap to check for endo on Tuesday. If endo removed we will have a 3 month wait before FS will start IVF. If there's no endo then we will start IVF as soon as we're financially able. We're actually hoping for endo so at least we'll have a reason for our infertility. I should have AF in the next day or so. I want it out of the way before the lap on tues!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    @FiBub76 how exciting that 2 have fertilized properly! Did they say much more about the ones that were a bit abnormal? Hopefully you'll get a bfp off one and a good quality frosty off the other!
    @Shrillian I'm doing ok. Booked for a lap to check for endo on Tuesday. If endo removed we will have a 3 month wait before FS will start IVF. If there's no endo then we will start IVF as soon as we're financially able. We're actually hoping for endo so at least we'll have a reason for our infertility. I should have AF in the next day or so. I want it out of the way before the lap on tues!
    @M'LadyEm they didn't say a lot, just that they couldn't say exactly why it had happened. She said maybe more than one sperm got through but it could be anything.
    When I call them tomorrow to check on the embryos I might ask what they saw that showed them as abnormal. I also want to ask if they took any images, it would be awesome to see
    I am feeling nervous about what news they will have for me tomorrow but praying hard for some good news!
    Isn't it frustrating when there is no explanation for the subfertility/infertility !
    So far all the tests they have done for me and DH (& there have been loads) have come back with good results!!!
    Maybe when I had my 2 mc's it might have been an abnormal fertilisation also? In that case this has saved us the heartbreak of another! Just hoping we don't need to do this too many times. The process has been fine, it's just the cost that kills!

I also look forward to hearing if AF showed her face for you or if you will POAS tomorrow x
    Last edited by FiBub76; 19-06-2015 at 18:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry guys I'm usually really inactive on the forums when I'm not actively ttc. Sounds like lots happening ATM, good luck to Em & Fi I'm sure you will both have some good news soon x
    Pretty boring on this front. Hubby and I have both booked a tattoo in, we decided it's time we blew some money on something other than IVF. And of course our new home is keeping us in check financially. Once things settle down we can maybe consider starting again in a new stim cycle.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (21-06-2015),FiBub76  (20-06-2015),Little Ted  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got off the phone to the clinic. Out of our two embryos, one is at 6 cells(normal is 6-8) and one is at 5 cells. They will keep culturing both for another few days. We have a transfer appt for this Monday at 10:45 unless we hear from them with bad news!
    I just hope they keep dividing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good for you @MrsTugs! What is your tattoo going to be (if you don't mind me asking)?

Fi, Sounds promising! Fingers crossed they divide some more!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Full side piece (behind shoulder blade, to under side boob all the way down hip across to front of thigh down to knee). Full colour mass medley geek & pop culture. So just nerd ppl milling around on mah body pretty much 😎

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will have to post a pic @MrsTugs!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Well ladies, had my transfer today. One emby made it to day 5 so,it is now safely in my uterus!!!
    Fingers crossed it's a sticky one 😄😄😄🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Woooo! Fingers crossed this little embie is a sticky one!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (22-06-2015)