+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had an ultrasound today to measure follicles to see if they are big enough. Not quite ready yet but almost, and there are about 4 in each side that look like they should produce eggs
    Once big enough I will be told when to do my trigger injection which will then tell my body when to ovulate. A day and a half later I will be in hospital for egg collection 😁
    I have another scan this Monday to check again. Exciting times 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds really promising fi! What if you ovulate more than one egg...so I hear multiples 😆

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Haha @clucky_duck!
    Even if we did get more than one good embryo, Genea will only ever transfer one back in, due to the other risks of multiple pregnancies.
    The others(if we get more than one) can be frozen to use in the future.
    If we need to do this again using one of the frozen embryos, that cycle would cost less as it bypasses the need for all of the hormone treatments leading up to egg collection and transfer, plus the hospital and lab fees for collection etc.
    I am so excited, I have my next scan tomorrow morning and hopefully the follicles are ready, which could mean egg collection could be as soon as this Wednesday! It is really fascinating how clearly you can see the follicles on the scan, hubby is going to come with me tomorrow so he can see
    I am just praying hard that they all develop into healthy embryos.
    How is everyone else's journey going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well egg collection is today and I have hardly slept. I am paranoid I have ovulated already as I have no pressure in the ovaries like I did two days ago from the stimulation of extra follicles and enlarged ovaries(which is normal)
    My nurse said if I was going to ovulate early it would have been picked up in my blood test but I can't help thinking the worst
    This has been such a smooth ride and as I don't have any side effects, it makes me wonder if it is all working...
    It's 6.15am now and have to be at hospital by 8am and have to help DH do his "sample" before we go so we can take that in at the same time. He didn't feel comfortable doing it at the clinic.
    I am panicking that something won't be right today
    When I am feeling up to it, I will get on here and let you all know.
    Won't be until we get back home as we have had to come up to Newcastle for the procedure!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Fifibub76 - don't be concerned. Easier said than done, I know! As they said, they would have picked up if something was not right.

When I did my stim cycle, I was panicked about not having the right "pains" as both ovaries looked like a bunch of grapes, with the amount of follies I had (PCOS). The FNs kept asking if I was bloated or in pain and I had nothing! But straight after EPU, I felt like there were rocks in my uterus. Yep. Got the pain after! 😣

I hope you get nice, mature eggs and I'm sure it will be fine. Try to relax if you can, otherwise at least try not to stress. 😉

Good luck! Can't wait for the update. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Fifibub76 - don't be concerned. Easier said than done, I know! As they said, they would have picked up if something was not right.

When I did my stim cycle, I was panicked about not having the right "pains" as both ovaries looked like a bunch of grapes, with the amount of follies I had (PCOS). The FNs kept asking if I was bloated or in pain and I had nothing! But straight after EPU, I felt like there were rocks in my uterus. Yep. Got the pain after! 😣

I hope you get nice, mature eggs and I'm sure it will be fine. Try to relax if you can, otherwise at least try not to stress. 😉

Good luck! Can't wait for the update. x
    Well ladies, I GOT 7 EGGS TODAY 😁😁😁

I have to call the clinic tomorrow around lunch time to check if they fertilised.

I am nervous about that now haha!

They said for DH to ejaculate no less than 2days before and no more than 4 days before so we did that on Monday (day of trigger injection) but now I am worried as it was about 10pm Mon night and egg pick up was 9am this morning so almost 36 hrs is not quite 2days.
    I know it doesn't affect the quality or concentration but could affect the volume...
    Oh well, tomorrow we will see.

If you ladies are praying people, would love some of that right now 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I will do another update tomorrow.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (17-06-2015),M'LadyEm  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can't wait to hear your update Fi! I keep having to calculate where I'm at in my cycle. I'm CD 24 now. Expecting AF most likely on Friday, but really any day now. On the other hand if I haven't started AF by Saturday I'll be POAS like crazy hoping that by miracle it's happened without assistance lol. Plus I have my op on tues and I don't want to be utd in the early days then have it compromised by surgery.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (18-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Shrillian how are things going with you? You don't seem to frequent BH as much as you used to. It's good to see you around though. It's nice to know someone who was in all those testing threads a year or 2 ago is still with me. Not that I'm happy you're having troubles, but more that I'm not alone. Does that make sense? Same with you @MrsTugs. Hopefully we'll all get our bfps around the same time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    @Shrillian how are things going with you? You don't seem to frequent BH as much as you used to. It's good to see you around though. It's nice to know someone who was in all those testing threads a year or 2 ago is still with me. Not that I'm happy you're having troubles, but more that I'm not alone. Does that make sense? Same with you @MrsTugs. Hopefully we'll all get our bfps around the same time
    I understand completely, @M'LadyEm!

Yes, I have been lazy with my BH updating - mainly because of the head space I've been in (not a good one).

We have done 6 rounds of OI now and a stim and FET. My stim got me 17 eggs, but only one 5 day blastie, which was a FET as I had a high OHSS risk after my stim cycle (something stupid like 27 follies on one ovary and 34 on the other). Unfortunately, a BFN for that.

Currently, we're just focussing on getting ourselves out of debt a little... so we can get into more debt to cover another stim cycle! 😂

But that was Sept-Nov last year and still not ready to go again. Had said I would in April, but wasn't ready, so pushed it to July. Might do the next stim in August.

FS is going to try a different and natural FSH on me for my next cycle, in an effort to produce better quality eggs and less of them. Hopefully it works next go!

How are things going with you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies 😄 @Shrillian , hoping to hear some good news from you in the coming cycles 😘

Well, out of my 7eggs, 6 actually fertilised but 4 of those fertilised abnormally
    When I spoke to the clinic yesterday they said so far we had 2 normal fertilisations I felt quite disappointed but hoping that these two hang on
    I started my progesterone gel this morning. Have any of you who have done IVF used Crinone? I did the first one this morn but as it is such a small dose, I didn't even feel anything in there lol. Makes me concerned whether or not the dose went in!!!
    I have to call the Genea clinic tomorrow(Sat) to check on the embryos to see if they are hanging in there.
    Gonna try to keep very busy today to try not to think too much about it.

What's the updates on everyone else?