Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I havent heard of it but I hope its successful x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I haven't heard of it Fi, but I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and hope it all goes smoothly!
    Please keep us updated, as I'd love to know how things progress and follow your journey. Wishing you all the very best xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (29-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    No I havent heard of it but I hope its successful x
    Well I spoke to the coordinating nurse yesterday and she emailed me pathology forms so hubby and I can get bloods done and also semen analasys. Also she sent referral for pelvic u/s.
    Tomorrow I will have u/s and bloods and also my first Accupuncture session.
    Fri morn 7:30 we have appt with coordinator where she will also give me script for pill I think and she will give us container etc for dh's "sample".
    When we leave there I go home and help DH with sample (lol) and he goes and drops it off at pathology.
    Not sure what happens after that but I am sure we will find out fri morn. I will def keep you all informed

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Ok so have had some bloods and urine tests. Have to have more bloods I think due to mc history.
    Also had pelvic ultrasound which did show not too many follicles in ovary which means I have low egg reserves
    DH also had to have bloods and a semen analysis. He did the sample today and not sure when we find out those results.
    Start my pill tomorrow, was supposed to take it for 3wks but all the spaces in the program are full for that cycle so have to take pill for one extra week to make it into the next cycle.
    I will go into more detail when I have time to type and not get busted by dh's daughter who is here this weekend!
    I will probably get on here on Sunday to give you gals proper details. I want to share so it takes some of the mystery out of it all for some people
    Hope everyone else is doing well?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (01-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Negative hcg blood test today (which I was expecting). We plan to do another IUI cycle this month. Just waiting for AF to start, which I think will come tomorrow. I just hope me going away next weekend won't screw things up. I'll be away friday-tues (surprising Mum for Mother's Day) and I'm half expecting that I'll have to do the IUI as soon as I get back, which might be cutting it fine. Either way I'll start the Clomid again over the weekend once AF starts and go from there.

Don't suppose anyone knows if I take the clomid days 3-7 instead of 2-6, will it likely push ovulation back by a day? Because that would be handy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I don't know about clomid @M'LadyEm Hope your next cycle is successful!!!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop @FiBub76. Looking forward to reading on Sunday.

AFM I have my dating scan tomorrow! I am quite anxious about it and hope bub is healthy and there will be a heartbeat. I've been reading so many mc stories lately, it's scared and worried me a lot! I will post tomorrow to let you know how I've gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Sorry I don't know about clomid @M'LadyEm Hope your next cycle is successful!!!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop @FiBub76. Looking forward to reading on Sunday.

AFM I have my dating scan tomorrow! I am quite anxious about it and hope bub is healthy and there will be a heartbeat. I've been reading so many mc stories lately, it's scared and worried me a lot! I will post tomorrow to let you know how I've gone
    How many weeks are you now clucky?

I was getting stressed out and worried by all those stories too when I had conceived and found it much easier to stay away from the online groups for my own sanity

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Negative hcg blood test today (which I was expecting). We plan to do another IUI cycle this month. Just waiting for AF to start, which I think will come tomorrow. I just hope me going away next weekend won't screw things up. I'll be away friday-tues (surprising Mum for Mother's Day) and I'm half expecting that I'll have to do the IUI as soon as I get back, which might be cutting it fine. Either way I'll start the Clomid again over the weekend once AF starts and go from there.

Don't suppose anyone knows if I take the clomid days 3-7 instead of 2-6, will it likely push ovulation back by a day? Because that would be handy.
    Sorry to hear @M'LadyEm I don't know anything about clomid so not sure what happens if you change the days. How many cycles have you taken it? I know it can be successful straight away but I have read higher success is usually within 3-4 cycles I think? That's from looking up Dr Google though lol. I look forward to hearing some positive news soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Thanks @FiBub76 and @clucky_duck. I think I've done 7 or 8 cycles with clomid now. 2 of those were IUI cycles too. Here's hoping that this one is the one. AF has arrived. Cramping is a total b*tch. I'm just hoping its a good clean out so hopefully a nice sticky egg can fertilize and implant with ease! Apart from the polycystic ovaries (not even sure it's the syndrome) we have no obvious fertility issues. It's a bit frustrating!
    Last edited by M'LadyEm; 02-05-2015 at 09:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @FiBub76 I'm 8 weeks Due 12th December. Scan went really well. Saw baby and it's super fast beating heart. Looking forward to my first Ob visit on the 19th.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (02-05-2015),M'LadyEm  (02-05-2015)