Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So tell me who is still TTC? It has been quiet in here recently

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    I am still ttc 😓 slowly getting over it let me tell you! I have kinda been avoiding coming on here...
    AF is due this coming Wed and I have made an appt to see acupuncturist this Thursday so will test Thursday morning if no AF.
    Am starting to feel like it's not going to happen after two mc's last year and nothing since
    Sorry, just having one of those days/weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Me! Still plodding along. Coming up to 2 yrs TTC in May/June. Planning 1-2 more cycles of IUI before making he leap to IVF. Fx we don't need IVF...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah technically me. Though we aren't actively TTC cos we can't afford IVF right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally understandable fibub. Itll happen. It may just take a while. Heaps of ladies ive met in groups had there babies after ages trying and then when they stopped bam pregnant.

Oh m'ladyem yes fingers crossed you dont need ivf. But luckily its an option.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Yeah technically me. Though we aren't actively TTC cos we can't afford IVF right now.
    How much is it per cycle? I have never asked. You dont need to answer if youre not comfortable. Are you still running your online store? I do tie dye now and sell scentsy.
    Apart from that im just sitting at home trying to stop aubrey from getting into things. Ive lost 10kg since shes started crawling lol
    2kg to go until I am pre birth weight. Almost 7 months later.
    My partner is on the list for jaw surgery or when he gets his braces he will have an overbite, they go into the jaw through the mouth and I think they break it and move it forward and put plates in.ouch. im not looking forward to that.thats our recent update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, started spotting this morn so been wide awake since 5am and too upset to go back to bed! It's gonna be a loooong Sunday
    I don't have the money for IVF either but I am thinking I do one cycle more with just Accupuncture and then I plan to start IVF the next cycle...just a thought. Also the clinic I found for Accupuncture is a support clinic for IVF patients so I am a step ahead...

My ob says the first step is to go on the pill for a month and then some other "blockers" for another month before the full on treatment so I figure I have some time to save. Plus, the money I usually save each wk from my wage can go towards that.
    It's frustrating that my ob wouldn't let me try clomid, but I have also read some not so great things about it so maybe it's for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Dhs brother and SIL told everyone last Friday they are 12 weeks pregnant! So looks like our bubs will be 6 weeks apart in age. Haven't told DHs family. Won't tell his parents until after our dating scan next week 2nd. They are going to be even more shocked haha two grandchildren in one year!
    The reason I posted this is because they have been trying for 2+ years and have done multiple cycles of IVF. So, sometimes it does just take longer. My SIL said it's been very trying and emotional and without the support of her DH she thinks she'd be in a mental asylum. We are so, so please for them and don't want to share our news until 12 weeks, so that they can have the joy of their news for longer They deserve it!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (28-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fi , I am so sorry I hope you get your bfp soon. It must be hard. ill be crossing everything it all goes smoothy for you and a bubba is made.

Clucky thats awesome news cousins so close in age will be awesome.

Aubrey has a blocked ear and is barely sleeping. I hope it goes away because I am a mess. Sleep for me ladies. I wish I did more of that before little miss got here.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (28-04-2015),FiBub76  (28-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we have decided to start fertility treatment!
    Like I Said first step is going on the pill for one cycle. So today will be waiting on a call from obs office to,give them details of a local pharmacy near work so they can fax script to them as AF started yesterday.
    I will keep you all updated.
    The program is called Genea. Has anyone heard of it?
    I am excited but anxious at the same time. I am worried that I won't produce the eggs etc or that DH's swimmers won't be up to scratch and we won't get usable embryos. I guess all those fears are very normal. I also start Accupuncture this thurs and the clinic is actually also a support clinic for IVF patients

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiBub76 For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (28-04-2015),M'LadyEm  (28-04-2015)