+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #4

Sorry to hear that @MrsTugs. AF arrived yesterday, so now just going to enjoy my holiday. It's unlikely we will have a baby in 2015 now. Unless by some miracle we fall naturally this cycle. Because I'll be CD14 when we arrive home and I'm then working 6 days straight there's no leeway for me to even consider IUI or anything else this cycle. I need to book in to see my FS when I get back though to work out what's the next step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We won't even be trying again in 2015 at all 😪

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sneaking in. Sorry to hear you will no longer be trying in 2015 Mrs Tugs that's truly heartbreaking. I hope situations change and you are able to bring home a happy and healthy baby of your own soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are about to book in a Canada & Disneyland trip for November. So no, definitely nothing happening this year. We need to do something for ourselves, I'm sick of every cent we have going towards medical expenses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you and your DH.
    Enjoy your little pre baby holiday. You deserve to relax and enjoy yourselves xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, AF came today. I was getting worried that my cycle was playing up as I started spotting on Monday and had five days of that before af today. I usually get two days of spotting not 5!
    Anyways as it turns out this cycle is 32 days which is exactly the same as my others before it. Does that all sound normal? The extended spotting I mean. It wasn't much, hardly anything but it had me worried that my body was changing( I turn 39 in April).
    How is everyone?
    I was hoping for some good news for my bday but it wasn't to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs I think it's a great idea that you're going on a nice holiday! It'll be a nice refresh and then 2016 you can start again with cycling? It'll nice to take you're mind of TTC I think. I am starting to get a bit 'bogged down' with the whole TTC! I feel like I want a mini getaway or something. It's hard because DH is studying part time while he works fulltime...so his weekends are largely about catching up on study. Short term pain for long term gain, I guess

Not sure if we caught the egg this cycle or not. I'm about 8dpo. I am too scared to test tbh. Trying not to be negative in my thoughts...

I am so thankful I have you ladies left in this group! It seems we've all had a bit of a rough trot with this TTC business...it's lovely to have the support of you here separate to the testing groups etc xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (29-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I stopped testing after a few months.... Waiting for AF is much cheaper lol. Testing negative so early just makes you think "there's still time" anyway lol. That's just me though.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (07-04-2015),Shrillian  (01-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't tested for ages. This cycle I haven't temped either, so I have no idea where I'm at. I *think* AF will be due this weekend. I'm trying to work out what to do, do we try another round of IUI or do we go straight to IVF? I need to book in to see the FS again to have a chat, but I really want DH to come too, as it would be a massive decision to make.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (07-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't tested yet either 10dpo...I am feeling the same as you ladies...
    I am waiting until there are more 'definite' signs or if AF is very late. I feel liek there's no point testing early as you say @MrsTugs..only room for more disappointment.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

FiBub76  (07-04-2015)