+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I still want 3, I think I'm crazy! Especially since I do it on my own half the time while DH is away at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Room for another? Ive got a toddler and newborn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Room for another? Ive got a toddler and newborn.
    Of course! Welcome! How are you coping? What is the age difference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just under 2 years between my 2. Definately has its challenging moments. My toddler is the most testing. He is my lion whereas my bubba is my lamb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks god for this thread! I have a 6 week old and a 2 and a bit year old. The second was a complete surprise, given our first was IVF! A much-wanted surprise, but my god she has made life very full-on! My toddler was so incredibly challenging before the newborn arrived.... Now she is ten times as bad! I carry the baby in a sling most of the time as she pretty much cries every moment she is awake; the toddler will not hold my hand, will run off towards the road, won't get into the car, won't get out of the car..... The days she is not in childcare are insane! She ran onto the road the other day while we were in the park. ( non fenced parks are now off my list!) I had the baby in the sling and was yelling at her to stop, but she just kept running. I caught her when she was a quarter of the way onto the road, grabbing her by her arm, practically yanking it out of her socket. I was so mad and terrified at the same time. I have no idea how to stop her No words seem to work.
    Sooooo..... Vent over..... Nice to be in this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the same situation, DS is an IVF bub & my second (DD) is a natural miracle, ended up having a 19 month age gap, it's a big challenge! DD is now 5.5 months old & DS is 25 months old... DD is getting easier but DS is more & more challenging... I keep telling myself it's just a phase!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some days are better than others here. My two are now 6 months and three, I used to be able to go to the shops and things on my own with one but with two it's not even worth the effort. I only go out to the shops if I'm meeting someone who can help me out. We've just started dd1 in preschool this year and it's her first time in care, but I've been trying to get the groceries done while she's there. It's only 3 hours a week though so over all too quickly. Other than that we do dd1 swimming lessons and I take bub in too which she adores (dd1 does a lesson with no parents since her birthday). And dd1 also does dancing another day.

I always wanted three, but 2 is hard work and I'm not sure I'm up to it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in as I'll be in this situation soon. I'm due in June with #2, and DD will be 2 years 9 months. Not looking forward to attempting to wrangle the two at once!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (18-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found this thread. I have a 4 year old and a 10 month old so I feel all ur pain. Miss 4 is now in kindy 2.5 days a week which is amazing. I really dont like the mother ive become since having two. My patience is always wearing so thin. It was a real shock for me going from one to two. Much harder than I thought. In general it is getting easier now but the first few months especially were a real struggle. Im here if anyone needs advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww Im so glad someone started this thread. My DD is 18 months old and im due with bub # 2 in 3.5 weeks. This has certainly been a big concern of mine and how I will cope..