Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed it's the lucky one @Chiefsgirl xx

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Update from me, only 1 out of the 6 suitable to freeze.

To say I'm gutted is an understatement
    I'm so sorry @Chiefsgirl. One is better than none, but still..... that sux big time. What a rip off this whole thing is sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry chiefsgirl, I hope this one embie is the one. It must be very disappointing. But my DS2 was only one embie, and it might be out of a batch of three that he will be the only viable pregnancy. I hope not, but DS2 is my miracle baby, I hope yours is in there too.

Afm, still no rescheduled appointment and I rang to follow up yesterday (which they told me not to do, but I hadn't heard anything for two days). They said they still have no plan for rescheduling yet as the doctor is still I hospital but on the road to recovery. Poor man must have had a stroke or heart attack. I feel for him and his family. The receptionist sounded upset too.

On a selfish note this means probably no FET next cycle. I don't know if he will be able to treat me again so I've booked in with another doctor at Genea but she can't see me till March 23rd. I'm hoping my doctors office can sort themselves out to get me something earlier. ****ed off and sad as it feels like another hurdle. And as we know our time is ticking away... Pfft

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl so sorry, that must have been devastating. It never gets easier does it

Hi everyone reading from the sidelines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question for everyone, sorry if TMI, but have been using Crinone for about 4 1/2 weeks and some of the left over Crinone is a brown colour. Has anyone else had this?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Update from me, only 1 out of the 6 suitable to freeze.
    Oh Chiefs I'm so sorry....been there - only 1/6 of mine were viable. BUT that single viable embie is now our son. Sending that this is your magic one too xxx

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (13-02-2015),winsor  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear @Chiefsgirl. I'm hoping this is the one for the baby though - it's very possible. I guess in one way it saved you having 5 cycles where it didn't work - that's how I have to reconcile it to myself to feel better. I know how upset you must be feeling, I hope you feel better soon. take some time to look after yourself.

afm, trying naturally this month then trying the frozen one in march cycle. so having a little break for a couple of weeks.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-02-2015),Skyler  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Petal, that is normal with the Crinone, it's pretty yucky. I had that with my Ds2 from memory and it can be worrying. Check with the nurse if you're still worried.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (13-02-2015),Skyler  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday ladies! Although I'm working all weekend so why am I so excited it's Friday?!
    Totally get it all you animal lovers, Miss Da, Leyshoja, Butterfly....
    I would have a house full of pets if Walt did not stop me. As it stands we have one cat, one dog and that's all I'm allowed.

Butterfly, how were your bloods today? Going ahead with EPU on Monday?

Hi Winsor and I hope you're feeling better.

Luckyme surely your doctor's office can get it together and get someone else to do your transfer? Although it may be a good thing for your body to wait one more cycle after the miscarriage.

Two cam your story is amazing, did you only do one round of ivf?

Chiefsgirl, thinking of you. As some of the ladies have said, who knows, this could be the one.

Hi to EOE! I'm going to see Sting and Paul Simon tomorrow night, maybe that's why this weekend is exciting despite working!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-02-2015),Butterfly39  (13-02-2015),winsor  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Happy Friday ladies! Although I'm working all weekend so why am I so excited it's Friday?!
    Totally get it all you animal lovers, Miss Da, Leyshoja, Butterfly....
    I would have a house full of pets if Walt did not stop me. As it stands we have one cat, one dog and that's all I'm allowed.

Butterfly, how were your bloods today? Going ahead with EPU on Monday?
    i was only allowed to have 2 cats but I got another cute kitteh when DH was away. He is sooo cute and I adore him! DH now loves him too.

bloods were e2>10,000 and we are going ahead with EPU Monday I feel fine, it's torrentially down pouring here, hoping we won't get flooded in, I'll swim if I have to!

Have an an awesome time at your concert, it sounds really amazing xxx
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 13-02-2015 at 16:44.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-02-2015),JulieMalooley  (16-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (13-02-2015),Skyler  (13-02-2015)