Closed Thread
Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to thank all you lovely ladies for your words of support, stories and honesty. Who knows what our next cycle will bring maybe a miracle or maybe the start of a new journey.
    Best wishes to all those cycling Just now and big hugs to those who have had disappointment this time round
    I have no doubt that if we used donor eggs and had a successful pregnancy that I would love that baby unconditionally. I am a complete dog tragic and love my dog to the ends of the earth and he couldn't be more genetically removed from me!
    We had a little dog that passed away 18 months ago (2years 8 months old)
    He had renal failure, diagnosed at 6 months, we spent many thousands of dollars treating him and I always said that if I could give him one of my kidneys I would. People thought I was mad but he was MY child, a mothers love!
    Last edited by MissDa; 11-02-2015 at 22:13.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-02-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-02-2015),Summer  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did my last 4 at IVF australia.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jackdemps For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ugh it's shark attack night again at my house, my kitten just escaped and I ran around the neighbourhood and finally found him, went back inside only to realise that I'd been chatting away happily to all the neighbours with bleeding venupuncture site from today and abdomen clexane sites were leaking through my lovely white shirt and onto my shorts. Must have looked like I'd just been attacked by zombies. I had been chatting about how bad the mosquitoes were, maybe I passed it off as really awful bites lol. My beauty routine will have to keep - I dare not even look at a razor right now. Gone back to the bandages.
    @MissDa I hear you about the pets, I would have freaked if my cat was lost. I'd probably still be out looking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Same !! My baby substitute kitty is around 10 months old now and we are allowing him outside highly supervised as we have 6 ft fences all around and bull terriers on both sides would you believe, both in tiny yards. I'm packing it that one day he will get over the big fence and because of a short run up may not get back over safely. Anyway, he always comes bolting in when I call them for food - but not last night !! I was out on the street, front yard, back yard, all over the place calling for about half an hour !! Little bugger just strolls in after I was suitably stressed and casually has a feed. I was so cheesed, but so relieved. No more outside after dusk for him.
    I bet when your neighbours walked back into their house it was 'did you see all that blood - eww - weird - what has she been up to?!?! ' lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think some people understand the love some of us have for our pets. I watched a show once where an older American couple ( childless) had about 6 golden retrievers and their eldest one died, so they had it cloned!!! People thought it was weird and I was like jeez I was I could afford to have that done!!!
    Butterfly it does seem strange to have all that bleeding from clexane have you spoken to your FS about it?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, it's kind of coming in dribs and drabs and has settled again. I think it's when I get worked up about something I start leaking lol. The cardiologist is looking into my stupid blood pressure surges today with a 24h monitor to see what they're doing at home when I'm left to my own devices (chasing lone cats round the neighbourhood bleeding etc lol) I might give my FS a gentle nudge prior to him heading towards me with something pointy prior to theatre though, although clexane is pretty short acting and my last dose is Saturday so all should be out of my system by epu Monday I would think.

Have you considered a cat harness for your boy? I was also looking into the rspca gps trackers last night. You can nominate a boundary and when he breaches it, you get a notification.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 12-02-2015 at 09:33.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (12-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Update from me, only 1 out of the 6 suitable to freeze.

To say I'm gutted is an understatement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefs girl, OMG that's a shock after such a good fert rate. This is such a cruel roller coaster. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry chiefsgirl
    I hate that gutted feeling
    But maybe the one left is the magic one? Here's hoping x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Update from me, only 1 out of the 6 suitable to freeze.

To say I'm gutted is an understatement
    oh no. Although, that's probably the 1/6 golden egg of the batch right there. You might have just saved a packet on pgd.

My last cycle (middle of 3) was ridiculously bad, 5 made the freezer but the embryologist basically told me they were all rubbish.... They said they wouldn't have frozen them except that the FS pushed to biopsy them anyway.