Closed Thread
Page 88 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Skyler.... yes, I'm 11w2d today. I go for Harmony BT on Tues (11w5d), then 12 week scan the following Tues (12w5d), and then see my ob again on the Friday (13w1d). My MS is still fairly mild - some days worse than others, though I kind of think it's actually worse when I stay at home doing nothing, or perhaps it's just when I'm busy (such as at work), that I don't have a chance to worry about it. Other than that, still very little symptoms, except tiredness and not quite on the ball as usual, that I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. I worry so much that it's not normal, but then keep thinking I should actually be feeling happy that I have such mild symptoms. Instead I fell over yesterday and nicely bruised and grazed my knee, so that's taking my mind off things today!!
    glad everything is going well @MGC Bertie has it finally sunk in yet?
    @winsor I'm at RPA, you could try calling up and seeing if there are any cancellations if you need a quicker appointment.
    @Skyler I'm waiting for my period to start a new long reg stim cycle. I think AF started yesterday. It was only 7DPO (ovulation confirmed with LH strips) which has p!ssed me off, obviously the luteal phase is too short. I keep telling myself it could be implantation bleeding but who am I kidding.... Thanks for asking

I also did IVF first, life second but this year will be the other way around, just can't hack it anymore! Plus only one or two left in me. ugh.

good luck everyone

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-02-2015),Butterfly39  (07-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (07-02-2015),winsor  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Skyler I'm doing well, thanks for asking. You're so good at this :-) keeping up with everyone I mean! I'm 9dp2dt feeling pretty relaxed about the 2ww but this is the first time I've had progesterone in luteal phase and it's driving me nuts - not teary but so moody! My poor family, I don't think my temper has ever been so easily triggered. Also quite a bit of bloating and some cramps on and off. Test day is the 13th.
    Hope you're coping well with the wait for test results - must be so nerve-wracking - but reassuring to have good numbers to start with.

@MGC Bertie 11 weeks - so wonderful! As someone who had HG in pregnancy I say neeeeevvvver complain about lack of symptoms! But I do get where you're coming from. Unfortunately worry and motherhood seem to go hand in hand - it never ends, so welcome to the club :-) Best of luck with tests and scans.
    @Bongley that was implantation bleed not AF, you just never know...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-02-2015),Bongley  (08-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (08-02-2015),Skyler  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #11

Oh. Just got a weird surprise. Af has appeared 3 weeks before I expected?? Not sure what's going on there but I suppose after m/c your body can do anything. Sooooo fet in around 2 weeks time instead of 5 !!!!! I'm getting excited in a surprised, shocked kind of way
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 07-02-2015 at 15:31.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-02-2015),Butterfly39  (07-02-2015),winsor  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Leyshoja make sure you get a blood test to see if this is actually af or just a random bleed. I seem to remember something similar happening to me not long after miscarriage bleeding stopped hcg got to 4, then a short break and more bleeding.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    I'm 9dp2dt feeling pretty relaxed about the 2ww but this is the first time I've had progesterone in luteal phase and it's driving me nuts - not teary but so moody! My poor family, I don't think my temper has ever been so easily triggered.
    yeah have to second this one actually, progesterone pessaries are a major bummer in our house, the vibe is similar to recent family pet loss, I just get so doomy it's so obvious it's the pessaries,.. DH started calling them 'b!tch sticks' as a joke - which went down a treat at the time as u can well imagine . Poor DH.

I told him about the nk result today being high and his response was incredulous 'you mean there's cells in there attacking and eating embryos just like PAC man?' Mind = blown. Major wtf moment. I was surprised how shocking this revelation was for him. I was like, yes, hello that's why I had the biopsy. He couldn't get his head around it and had to have a lie down.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-02-2015),JulieMalooley  (08-02-2015),Nereid  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Oh. Just got a weird surprise. Af has appeared 3 weeks before I expected?? Not sure what's going on there but I suppose after m/c your body can do anything. Sooooo fet in around 2 weeks time instead of 5 !!!!! I'm getting excited in a surprised, shocked kind of way
    good luck lady!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #11

I too am waiting for my AF, I think I ovulated last week so we did lots of BDing, just in case. At least that was fun. I'm guessing about ovulation but I had lots of EWCM one day and what felt like ovary pain on another day. God I wish I could get pregnant this way. That would be so easy.

I've been really questioning my need to have a third child and I can't understand why I'm not happy with the two I have. I think if I didn't have the two embryos left after ds2 I would have just said, well that is that, but we did and got psyched up about having another. We got pregnant luckily and then got really excited but I was cautious. But then I felt so devastated when we miscarried at eight weeks.

At least the pregnancy and miscarriage made us realize how much we wanted a third child. Just got throw everything at this and try, and if this doesn't work we are truly blessed. We will then investigate foster care and help another family and kids.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my day 5 phone call today after EPU on Monday and got great news. We still have 17 embies, 5 which have been frozen today and 12 still growing. They are hoping to freeze some more tomorrow and Monday. Was supposed to have transfer today which was cancelled due to OHSS. Feeling better now. Waiting to find out more about FET. This will be our first transfer...nervous but excited!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (08-02-2015),Skyler  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Hey Leyshoja make sure you get a blood test to see if this is actually af or just a random bleed. I seem to remember something similar happening to me not long after miscarriage bleeding stopped hcg got to 4, then a short break and more bleeding.
    Will do. Heading off for my cd1 blood test now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMakeItHappen View Post
    Got my day 5 phone call today after EPU on Monday and got great news. We still have 17 embies, 5 which have been frozen today and 12 still growing. They are hoping to freeze some more tomorrow and Monday. Was supposed to have transfer today which was cancelled due to OHSS. Feeling better now. Waiting to find out more about FET. This will be our first transfer...nervous but excited!!
    Wow that's the first time I have heard of freezing after day 6.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 08-02-2015 at 09:01.