Closed Thread
Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    welcome LetsMakeItHappen. wow great numbers. good luck with them. how are you feeling, sounds like you would have been in some pain leading up to EPU. I think of them as little grapes in my belly - you had a full bunch in there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsMakeItHappen View Post
    Hi all, I'm new to this site. I had my first EPU yesterday which left me in excruciating pain, feeling better today but still in pain. I had 40 follicles and 32 eggs collected. I have been advised that we currently have 20 embryos on day 1. Fingers crossed for the next 4 days.
    Welcome @LetsMakeItHappen and wow what a number - I'm not surprised you're hurting !!! Lucky for you that will probably be the only egg pickup you need with those numbers !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

LetsMakeItHappen  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge09 View Post
    Hey girls. Just got news that none of my eggs fertilised. Pretty shattered and lots of tears. Don't know how much more loss I can take on this bloody "journey"

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Im so sorry @Fudge09 😞

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Donor eggs

Hi everyone,
    I see some have had disappointing results and my heart goes out to you all, damn this crazy horrible roller coaster!
    Congrats to those who have had positive news, that's what keeps the rest of us on this crazy horrible roller coaster.
    Today I had coffee with a friend (she is single with 2 kids) and I told her about our last cycle disaster (0 fert)
    Our FS said there is really nothing else that can be done as my eggs are so crap. He suggested to have a few months off and then have one last roll of the dice but if the result is the same any further attempts would be futile!
    And then my friend said " you can have some of mine"!!!!!!!!!!!
    I told her not to joke, but she insisted she was serious, said she knows how beautiful it is to have children and she wants to help.
    And then I cried!!!
    I told her to discuss it with her family and do some research as there are risks involved, which she said she would do but she has pretty much made up her mind to do it.
    I haven't told DP yet, I don't know how he would react my guess is he would be against it. I don't know if I should tell him now or wait and see what happens with our next cycle!
    Confused and amazed, what an amazing friend!!!!!
    Any thoughts/advice????

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that Fudge. I was hoping it would be an easy road for you. You have been through enough already. Sending hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Huge result. Awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do it MissDa, I would do the same for my friend if I could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank You for welcoming me. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDa View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I see some have had disappointing results and my heart goes out to you all, damn this crazy horrible roller coaster!
    Congrats to those who have had positive news, that's what keeps the rest of us on this crazy horrible roller coaster.
    Today I had coffee with a friend (she is single with 2 kids) and I told her about our last cycle disaster (0 fert)
    Our FS said there is really nothing else that can be done as my eggs are so crap. He suggested to have a few months off and then have one last roll of the dice but if the result is the same any further attempts would be futile!
    And then my friend said " you can have some of mine"!!!!!!!!!!!
    I told her not to joke, but she insisted she was serious, said she knows how beautiful it is to have children and she wants to help.
    And then I cried!!!
    I told her to discuss it with her family and do some research as there are risks involved, which she said she would do but she has pretty much made up her mind to do it.
    I haven't told DP yet, I don't know how he would react my guess is he would be against it. I don't know if I should tell him now or wait and see what happens with our next cycle!
    Confused and amazed, what an amazing friend!!!!!
    Any thoughts/advice????
    Wow @MissDa that is great. What a wonderful friend. It's a big decision between your partner, your friend and yourself. If it helps you become a mother then why not. Have a look at the joy that has been brought to a celebrity that recently gave birth after going down that path. Good luck xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LetsMakeItHappen For This Useful Post:

MissDa  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge09 View Post
    Hey girls. Just got news that none of my eggs fertilised. Pretty shattered and lots of tears. Don't know how much more loss I can take on this bloody "journey"

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh @Fudge09 FFS that is just the worst news. I am so sorry that it is bad news for you, geez you've had a rough time and I cannot fathom why some have to go through so much. There's nothing we can say that is going to make you feel any better - just take it easy, cry your heart out for a week, then pick yourself up and go again. Easier said than done, I know... Big hugs and tears here for you.