Closed Thread
Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    great work Fudge. I've heard it's better to have fewer good quality ones so hoping all the good eggs went into those. do you get a report tomorrow on how they're going? I always have pain the afteroon of EPU, and for a few days later I still have pressure. it eases each day. my 2nd cycle I was really sensitive for about a week after. this time I took the panadeine on EPU afternoon & through the night & it helped. plus had accupuncture straight after, so there was pressure but the pain was less so one/both of those helped I think

2. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09, I had mild OHHS after pickup and it was truly awful, can't imagine what a severe case is like. I found hydralite iceblocks fantastic. Best of luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fudge I was in recovery last year with a lady who was in very bad pain after her egg pick up. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge09 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just home from EPU and a bit disappointed. I had 25 follicles (of varying maturity) and only got 4 eggs. I was hoping for 1 or 2 more but I guess it is still better than previous cycles.

This cycle has been physically so much tougher with a lot of pain that I have not had previously, currently on fentanyl and panadeine as I was in tears following pick up. Has anyone else experienced this? I have not heard of ladies having so much pain during a cycle and was wondering if it is normal as all my others I just breezed through and went straight back to work next day. I can't walk today let alone thinking of working.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last cycle was painful for me, but some OHSS. Lots of follies but not as many eggs either. But the ones that fertilised turned out to be my best quality ones yet. 4 is good. Rest up for as long as you need. Hope you are feeling better soon 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your warm welcome @Bongley and @Petal40, @Skyler, @winsor (I hope I'm tagging people correctly). I'm a newbie so apologise if I miss anything or do it wrong.

Congratulations @Petal40 that is the most amazing news. Wishing you the very best with your BFP I'm very excited for you. I looked back at your list of lifestyle changes you made and will definitely take some of those on board. I was seeing a homeopath (Inez Hanson) who had me in a lot of those things but I have let some of it go with having spent the last 6 weeks relocating to London. (Home now to get married and do an FET)

Would love to have input from anyone else if the have some handy tips I need all the help/knowledge I can get. Does anyone on here see Warren DeAmbrosis Bris)? I am very interested in what he does for his patients as he was my preferred FS but I was unable to get in quickly.

Sending everyone positive vibes. Xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deshi For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-02-2015),Petal40  (02-02-2015),winsor  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deshi, I think there's a thread about him (may be multiple - probably worth searching his name)

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ciation-thread

10. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Deshi  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Petal. Well that gives me hope if I have to do a stim cycle. I'm just frustrated having to wait for my next FET, but then again I'm not looking forward to the emotional turmoil of IVF.

I do want to move on with my life now though. I've decided not to go back to working part time whilst we're doing Ivf, so I'm hanging out with my beautiful boys instead. And that is not a bad thing and it will only be four months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge it is disappointing as such but the quality is important. As you said you only needed one to have yr angel Lewis. Fingers crossed this will be the same case.
    I actually wasn't as bad on my EPUs but very very bad when 2 cycles got cancelled just before EPU. Just finished my AF after cancelled cycle and spent first 2 days in excruciating pain. FS told me it can happen. DH was thinking to take me to ER.
    But we survived and ready to roll next month again.
    Hi to all other lovely ladies here.
    Welcome @Deshi. There is lot of info here, many nice girls and you can ask anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results back from yesterday's BT, HCG 658, definitely pregnant 😊😊

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-02-2015),Butterfly39  (04-02-2015),MaxKat  (03-02-2015),MGC Bertie  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    Results back from yesterday's BT, HCG 658, definitely pregnant 😊😊
    Woooooohoooooooo that is fab news👍😃

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (03-02-2015)