Closed Thread
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you travelling Winsor?

Welcome Deshi, perhaps some of the BFP ladies can share their tips with you. You seem to be able to get your embies to blast stage which is a good sign.

Eagerly awaiting good news from Fudge and Petal!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

winsor  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great advice Petal, maybe I should see a naturopath also. I bought my coq10 too. If you don't mind me being so rude as asking, how old are you. I'm just worried that 42 is really pushing it compared to just 40 to do IVF.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls......

Just barging in as per to say Congrat's to @Petal40 ....... Good sh*t Luv!! That's a beautiful looking line girlfriend!! Am sure your numbers will be just fine when you have your BT

Good Luck to the rest of you Lovelies too!! You know I'm stalking you all don't you and keeping everything for you GO GIRLS!!!xoxoxo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (02-02-2015),Skyler  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    getting there. still sad, but have to move through it. have an appt with FS on friday to see what she thinks. am hoping I can get into RPA, have to check what the procedure is. I sort of think if we gave the eggs an extra day to cook we might have more luck. DP doesn't want to do any more expensive cycles though. I hope your testing goes well. must be hard to wait for the results?

welcome to Deshi too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #11

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Great advice Petal, maybe I should see a naturopath also. I bought my coq10 too. If you don't mind me being so rude as asking, how old are you. I'm just worried that 42 is really pushing it compared to just 40 to do IVF.
    Just 42 last month, but I had FET from cycle last November. I was starting to think the same thing myself until yesterday 😊
    But DH is only 35, so that's meant to be better too 😝

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, Winsor, this 3-4 week wait is as excruciating as the TWW! Glad you are pushing through.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

winsor  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just home from EPU and a bit disappointed. I had 25 follicles (of varying maturity) and only got 4 eggs. I was hoping for 1 or 2 more but I guess it is still better than previous cycles.

This cycle has been physically so much tougher with a lot of pain that I have not had previously, currently on fentanyl and panadeine as I was in tears following pick up. Has anyone else experienced this? I have not heard of ladies having so much pain during a cycle and was wondering if it is normal as all my others I just breezed through and went straight back to work next day. I can't walk today let alone thinking of working.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge, congratulations on your 4 eggs! I can understand your disappointment when you saw many more follies, but 4 is an improvement for you and you have conceived with less, chin up. Have a look at Helsbaby who conceived with only one egg collected, age 43.

Yes, I have experienced a lot of pain during my most recent cycle as well and fairly nasty pain on the night of EPU which did not respond to panadol and I said no to endone coz it makes me vomit. So you're not alone. I found a warmed up wheat bag the best remedy. Don't work tomorrow, give yourself a break! Let's hope you get a good fert rate.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Skyler. We conceived our angel baby Lewis with only one egg, but despite this and knowing it can happen I guess it makes me feel better to have the buffer of an extra few. I know you are right and am really just being on a downer for no reason and that is why I post on this forum. To hear some voices of reason! Hoping that we get a good fertility rate tonight. :thumbup:

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge09 View Post
    Thanks @Skyler. We conceived our angel baby Lewis with only one egg, but despite this and knowing it can happen I guess it makes me feel better to have the buffer of an extra few. I know you are right and am really just being on a downer for no reason and that is why I post on this forum. To hear some voices of reason! Hoping that we get a good fertility rate tonight. :thumbup:

good luck with your 4 eggs @Fudge09 I hope the pain will be worth it. Don't be too hard on yourself, its very easy to understand why you would be disappointed after 25 follicles. Hopefully a good fert result tomorrow will pick you back up again. Ah the wonders of the IVF rollercoaster