Closed Thread
Page 75 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that the eggs weren't mature @winsor. When I find myself second guessing what might have happened (I do that a lot) I remember what Chiefs said (I think it was chiefs): you will get the baby you were meant to have.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (29-01-2015),Skyler  (29-01-2015),Summer  (29-01-2015),winsor  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skyler I went to Hunter IVF at the hospital. The lady who did the scan was Canadian so you would definitely know if it's the same person.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Winsor, so sorry about the bad news, it's so gutting, after our failed fert I sobbed uncontrollably for days and the tears still burst out randomly!
    I hope your coping okay, sending you strength!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

winsor  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks everyone. your support means a lot. lots of tears this morning and then i just slept most of the day. DP had pre-arranged for us to go to dinner/drinks to meet his old friend so i had to hold it together for that. just wanted to be home. I think i'll take tomorrow off sick too. my certificate covers it & i'm still sore from the epu and just not feeling well. that's pretty much it for us. I turned 44 late last year so it looks like the eggs are getting worse quicker & ivf might not be adding much benefit to us. we still have 1 frozen one, will think about when to try it. we can try naturally and hope for a miracle. will speak to FS next week and see what she thinks.

glad yours are doing well skyler, sending good thoughts to them for blasts & hatching.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (30-01-2015),MaxKat  (30-01-2015),Skyler  (30-01-2015),Summer  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry, winsor.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Winsor I feel so sad for you. Definitely staying at home from work is a good idea. Hope you have confided in a friend or family member who can visit and take care of you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

winsor  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @winsor its so, so hard especially for us over 40's. I really hope your frozen one will be the one. Are you considering donor eggs at all?
    @faithandhopellove how are you feeling now? Fully recovered? (physically anyway)
    @Leisylou I have done exactly the same thing, I now have a batch of cheapies that I use up in moments of madness and the FRERs only after DPO10

AFM so my partner and I went to see the counselor on wed and I can't say it cleared things up for us really. She didn't tell us what to do dammnit! I blubbed through most of it which I find really embarrassing (silly I know)
    Looks like another IVF is on the cards I am hoping that the counselling has warmed my partner up to the idea of DE. He needs to be on board for me to consider it more seriously and I think we need to exhaust IVF for him to get there. Our counselor did not mince her words about our chances with IVF (5 to 10 percent per cycle) Our end date keeps slipping and the counselor said that was pretty normal and we will come to an end point. Also the IVF team will evaluate our case and basically tell us when we should stop.
    The point of interest to me was when she said that sometimes the anticipation of the grief of letting go is as bad as the grief itself.

So I have finally ovulated (after 8 weeks) so I estimate I'll be back on the rollercoaster in about 2 weeks. Estimated EPU end of march

oo, that was very me me me

good luck everyone! lots of new faces here too

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Summer  (30-01-2015),winsor  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    great day 3 report @Skyler I'd be over the moon at four 8 cells at day 3 (I've only had about five 8 cells out of 10 cycles!) but I know the proof is in the pudding. for day 5.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    great day 3 report @Skyler I'd be over the moon at four 8 cells at day 3 (I've only had about five 8 cells out of 10 cycles!) but I know the proof is in the pudding. for day 5.
    Sorry still haven't caught up enough, but just enough to say congratulations @Skyler on your perfectly maturing embies !
    Sorry to hear your news @winsor. Its so devastating when the end is so close but we are trying like mad to get just that one last successful cycle in time. Its gut wrenching at times

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (30-01-2015),winsor  (30-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley, that's really good that you're seeing the counsellor to help you decide on when is enough. Does your DP not want to use DE?

Winsor, it's so tough. So sorry. It's so very hard to go through this process and know when enough is enough and Ivf is not providing any help. It's just such an emphemeral thing whether you can get a baby or not. That you have to have a rational plan that you try and not get swayed by your emotions.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (30-01-2015)