Closed Thread
Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Good luck @Winson & @Skyler - hope everything goes well over the next few days!

I am lining up for the idiot award this week :-(

I have a POAS addiction and even though it's about 7dpo, I still bought a FRER three pack yesterday and of course, couldn't wait until this morning, so POAS late yesterday afterrnoon. And got a squinter of a line. Or an evap.

So this morning I couldn't wait to pee again with FMU... And nothing. No squinter, totally blank. Couldn't quite believe that, so waited a couple of hours and peed again. Totally, plain as day, BFN.

So within the space of about 14 hours I've used up a three pack of FRER, got my hopes up, had them dashed, and done the full emotional roller-coaster.

Frigging genius here.

So now I've banned myself from buying another pack for a few days because this was just too stupid for words!
    That's exactly why I try not to buy them! It's always so tempting though. I have one sitting on the bathroom sink as we speak 😝

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always devastating to wait for that phone call to hear the good news and then be crushed like this. I'm poor responser too and i know how it feels. Thinking of you!🙏

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

winsor  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Skyler, @Leisylou so funny (in good way) to read yor pee stick "issue"! I have ever had only one trasfer and of course bought the pack too even after being told not to do it. Veeery fiiine line so got little excited but BT was giant BFN!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (29-01-2015),Summer  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Skyler forgot to say good progress on yr embies. Does yr FS do day 3 or day 5 transfer?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got no news. Still waiting for my next cycle. FS suggested another month off. Waiting waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    MaxKat, day 5 transfer. If things go well I will be having a biopsy taken of one or more embryos on day 5 +/- day 6 and no transfer until results are back. So transfer would be an FET in a natural cycle in March. This is if I get a CGH normal embryo. If I have an unhatched embryo on day 5 then I will transfer it on Saturday. They can't biopsy blasts unless they are hatched.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry winsor, that is terrible news. Take care of yourself.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skyler, great news. Good luck with those growing embryos.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Leisylou, that POAS caper is a big trap. I avoid it when I have the strength. Just yesterday I put all my previous BFP FRER's in the bin and it was very cleansing. It sounds gross but I had kept them with their corresponding hcg blood test numbers written on them. Maybe I am a contender for the idiot award, being a positive pee stick hoarder.
    Pee stick hoarder, lol, I did have that issue too, but have cleaned out all of them except one that I have in my 'wish box' with a pair of booties, a note from my husband, and a few special little bits and pieces to help manifest my little bubba. It is cleansing to let them all go, although I must say I have a photo of each "set of positives" (about five or six days in row watching the line get darker) so those are on my computer, but at least they are all physically gone.

It was bin day today so I even chucked the ones from this morning so they are all gone and I have no tests left - let's see how long I can hold out without buying a new 3 pack.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (29-01-2015),Skyler  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leisylou, this is such a hard process. You will get through it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (29-01-2015)