Closed Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Well my 3 are now down to two frosties. One nearly 6 cell and the other a 6 cell, third one was waaaay slow at 3 cells. ������
    @leyshoja I'd be peeing on lots of sticks! I've never seen a double line so would want to keep doing then������
    @Chiefsgirl so glad they made it! So you have 3 frozen embies in total? How many do you have to have/want for PGD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Chiefsgirl so glad they made it! So you have 3 frozen embies in total? How many do you have to have/want for PGD?
    Yes three in total, I think you can have as many as you like, but my FS said it wouldn't be worth it till we had at least 6. So I'm hoping the detox and Chinese herbs/acupuncture I'll do between now and next cycle will give us a few more , but I still think it might be two more cycles before we send them for testing 💲💲💲

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my 3 are now down to two frosties. One nearly 6 cell and the other a 6 cell, third one was waaaay slow at 3 cells. 😞
    @leyshoja I'd be peeing on lots of sticks! I've never seen a double line so would want to keep doing then😃
    Woohoo 2 from 3 is great, congrats !! I just poas'd and sorry I did now. It is not as dark as I expected it to be and my others are at home so nothing to compare it to. Wah! I got a 3pack so may test again later.. Stick little embie stick !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes three in total, I think you can have as many as you like, but my FS said it wouldn't be worth it till we had at least 6. So I'm hoping the detox and Chinese herbs/acupuncture I'll do between now and next cycle will give us a few more , but I still think it might be two more cycles before we send them for testing ���������������� �
    Yeah right, that sounds like a good way of doing it. From your signature its because your blastocysts seem good enough to transfer but they don't go anywhere...? Have you had any kind of implantation?

Of the 8 transfers I've had, nearly 70 eggs retrieved and just the 1 good one. To think my grandmother had 11 kids, mind you she probably started when she was 16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Bongley 11 kids! Yes no implantation at all. But I have been diagnosed with NK cells and immune issues. We just don't know if it's also an egg issue, hence the pgd now.
    @leyshoja don't fret I'm sure it's still strong👍

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2 from 3 is good @Chiefsgirl. AFM, a bit of the pressure is off. Just had the call and 4 of the 6 made it to the freezer, all good 5 day blastys. 1 of the others is compacting, so about 24 hours behind - they will freeze it tomorrow if it catches up. The other was only a 9 cell, so not holding out any hopes for that. So planned FET for January, and have enough frozen for at least 2 more transfers. Just so happy I had 4 on track today

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    2 from 3 is good @Chiefsgirl. AFM, a bit of the pressure is off. Just had the call and 4 of the 6 made it to the freezer, all good 5 day blastys. 1 of the others is compacting, so about 24 hours behind - they will freeze it tomorrow if it catches up. The other was only a 9 cell, so not holding out any hopes for that. So planned FET for January, and have enough frozen for at least 2 more transfers. Just so happy I had 4 on track today
    4 blastocysts! thats wonderful news @Petal40

some great results today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    I'm so happy for you @Petal40, you must be ecstatic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm up! Trigger tonight, EPU wednesday morning at 10am

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (17-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I'm up! Trigger tonight, EPU wednesday morning at 10am
    Oooooohh how exciting !! Can't wait to hear how you go

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-11-2014)