Closed Thread
Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Luckyme1.....I was 3 months shy of 42yo when I got pregnant with my own eggie. Bub is now 1 yo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (27-01-2015),MaxKat  (27-01-2015),Skyler  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme, MGC Bertie is pregnant with her own egg.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (27-01-2015),Fudge09  (27-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Thank you all for your well wishes.
    Just home from egg pick up-
    14 eggs
    I'm pleased with this number. I need to temper my enthusiasm a little bit however as I have always had great numbers at this stage of my cycles.

Congrats on your scan today Winsor.

Luckyme, arrival of your period can be a little unpredictable after a loss. They should monitor your hormones with blood tests so they can tell you when things are back to normal before another transfer.
    14 eggs Skyler that is fantastic! What a great starting point :-) Gosh I wish I was brave enough to do what you ladies do - I love the thought of potentially creating several embyro's for the future. Good luck hon, fingers crossed for this one!

AFM I'm just in the TWW, feeling fat and bloated from all the hormones, even though I didn't do the FSH injections, I still did everything else and feel pretty yuck, irritable and teary... I don't think I'm pregnant either, with every single one I've known straight away from basically conception and implantation, and I don't feel anything at all this time. Still, I will start up my POAS addiction in the next few days. Realistically it is silly to even POAS before 1st Feb, but I already know I won't hold out until then. I don't even fret about being an addict now, I figure I could waste money on worse things, so I just load up with FRER's and pee away every day! :-)

Still undecided about the next cycle, will call Kate to discuss this week and take it from there. Thanks for asking :-) Have a great week!
    xxxxx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (27-01-2015),Skyler  (27-01-2015),winsor  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Luckyme1 i can see about 9 on the success stories part who used donor eggs
    But i can see at least 6 others who conceived with OE... this role call takes in quite a few years too, so take that into account.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yeah I don't think you can change mid-cycle. What is pituitary suppression? They have me do all injections at night in case they need to adjust the dose.

Congrats @Skylar 14 is great! Fx for great fert rates xxx
    @winsor they sound promising, good luck for epu. I always feel funny after doing trigger, there's nothing to doubt wait then!
    Suppression of the pituitary-gonadal axis is what the Synarel does, it's the first part of the long down reg cycle prior to stimming.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (27-01-2015),Fudge09  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 39 and 1/2

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join this forum? I'll be 40 in a few months (what???), but have the eggs of an 80 year old crack addict!
    Just had our 2nd failed IVF, 0 fert!
    Would like to cyber hang with people in my own age group.
    Regards
    D

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissDa For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-01-2015),Fudge09  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Winsor good luck with your trigger and egg pick up. Hope all three of those follies contain juicy eggs.

Petal, have you POAS??
    No. Still debating whether I should or not. BT is next Monday, so was going to POAS on Sunday so I didn't have to take the call unprepared on Monday. But have been thinking Saturday might be the day, so if the news isn't good I can commiserate with wine lol
    Still no real symptoms. BBs are getting a little sore, progesterone must be kicking in. A little twinging a few days back, but I feel really good. Definitely better with a FET and no drugs beforehand 😀

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (27-01-2015),Skyler  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDa View Post
    Hi ladies, do you mind if I join this forum? I'll be 40 in a few months (what???), but have the eggs of an 80 year old crack addict!
    Regards
    D
    Welcome to our group MissDa. Lots of old eggs here (hopefully no crack addicts though). Are you going straight into another cycle?

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    No. Still debating whether I should or not. BT is next Monday, so was going to POAS on Sunday so I didn't have to take the call unprepared on Monday. But have been thinking Saturday might be the day, so if the news isn't good I can commiserate with wine lol
    Still no real symptoms. BBs are getting a little sore, progesterone must be kicking in. A little twinging a few days back, but I feel really good. Definitely better with a FET and no drugs beforehand 😀
    I will be keeping my fingers crossed for a good news update on Sunday Petal.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissDa View Post
    Regards
    D
    Welcome!!! X