Closed Thread
Page 65 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. I am feeling a whole lot better now. I talked to the nurse at the clinic today and she called the Dr. He wanted to continue with the cycle and take my stim this am, which I dutifully did. He called me later to get the full details and I gave him the run down of events including that the pain was far worse than the endo pain I had had before. He now suspects a cyst and thinks I should cancel. After yesterday's pain I am not at all disappointed. There's no way I want to go through that again. Having taken my stims though my ovaries are tingling away and I'm wondering after 2 days of stims if the OHSS is right. Strange with 2 doses of stims to feel both ovaries but I guess growing follies might be pressing against a cyst... on both sides.
    Anyway the fs wants to do a scan next week to check for a cyst. Too bad the hospital didn't do it.

Cheering (now from the sidelines) for all those on cycle. A big round of BFP's will go a long way to cheering me up.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2015),Fudge09  (24-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-01-2015),MaxKat  (24-01-2015),winsor  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja : You know what I think Luv Not that you were technically asking my opinion!!

@faithandhopellove: FFS's is the sentiment allright!! What the frick is going on?? Hope they get to the bottom of it quicksmart and you're feeling better asap!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies...... Cheering you all on.....xoxo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (24-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (24-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove - hope ur doing ok - hang in there chick. At times the frustration is beyond tolerable and that's putting it mildly!
    Hope u get answers.
    @Chiefsgirl interesting reading your HLA perspective. Thanks for posting. I'm awaiting the results of my nk biopsy ATM.

Back to dratted synarel. DH reluctantly heading to bunker. Poor bugger is even doing all the cooking in anticipation.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faithandhopellove that's such a bummer for you having the cycle cancelled. Take care. You and DH have been through the wringer lately.

Winsor, good luck with your scan tomorrow! Let's hope at least 3 follies are still going strong.

Chiefsgirl, that's amazing that you are able to exercise properly during stims. Usually during a cycle I can do a fast walk with my dog or at most a light jog. This time I have not been able to do anything since about day 3. Just the feeling of my foot hitting the ground can be enough to give my ovaries a painful jolt. I'm having troubles coping with the heat as well. Did you ask the Dr about how you were feeling yesterday, was it heat exhaustion? Hoping you're feeling better. And yes my egg pick up is Monday, tomorrow.

Butterfly, yes the side effects of synarel are dreadful. Thank goodness I had my last dose of synarel yesterday morning. Good luck with your cycle.

Fudge, how are stims treating you? Do you have a scan soon?

And MGC Bertie, how are you?

Leisylou, do you have an update?

AFM, triggered last night. It was quite awkward excusing myself from the dinner table at the in laws house, grabbing my little cooler bag and going into their bathroom to trigger! We haven't told them about ivf but I think the mother in law has her suspicions. Who else carries a little cooler bag around and disappears into the bathroom suddenly? We put DH's beers in with the ovidrel as well so it didn't look too weird. Perhaps they'll think I was ducking off to skull a beer or two in the toilet! Egg pick up tomorrow.

Hi to everyone else
    Last edited by Skyler; 25-01-2015 at 08:29.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (25-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (28-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (25-01-2015),winsor  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Skyler Yep I always exercise right the way through stims. I slowed down in my first cycle and we only got 2 eggs, so I know there is no way I'm ever going to get ohss, or so many eggs my ovaries et twisted. As its one on one personal training they do modify during a cycle. I'm feeling super bloated this time so we didn't do too much ab work, Saturday is leg day so lots of squats and lunges, burpees, mountain climbers etc. I think the thing that got me was running around the block in a harness dragging my trainer, it was so hot outside, I was done after that! I didn't call the doc as I started to feel better after a while.

That much have been horrible last night with your trigger! I've done injections in the bathroom of restaurants and a theatre, but never at someone's house, especially if they don't know!
    @Butterfly39 have you ever done a cycle with lucrin rather than syranel? I think it wd probably have the same side effects though. I've never done synarel, I have asthma and used to get bad sinus problems so have always been worried I'd sneeze it all out!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (25-01-2015),Skyler  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl are you ok doing exercise like that? Good on you. I did crossfit before but once i started all of this i was told that kind of exercise ist not the best. And frankly every cycle i was so bloated and sore that if somebody would tell me to do burpee i would hit them 😨. Since stopping and doing 5 icsi collections i have put on 9kg in one year.😲
    Last edited by MaxKat; 25-01-2015 at 13:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Actually regarding exercise I got the only BFP I had after stimming and snowboarding hard in powder every day - subzero conditions, all day long! Ivf certainly gives you a tummy, I've recently lost all the weight from ivf and am back to my normal 55kg and skateboarding/swimming a fair bit. @Skyler yeah I hate the syneral, it's awful. @Chiefsgirl no haven't used lucrin - is it better?
    i feel like my spray technique for the syneral is very poor - last time I don't even think I was suppressed properly.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 25-01-2015 at 12:48.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I better get back to gym to make most of my Mar15 cycle!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (25-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FS told me not to exercise whilst on cycle except some walking. He said there was some research that showed women who did strenuous exercise were less likely to get pregnant. I have always felt sceptical on that one. Personally I always felt better doing more vigorous activity.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re exercise my Dr told me to do whatever my body is used to just don't take up new activities. I feel better when I exercise lightly during stims, but it has just been physically impossible this cycle. Glad these follicles are being aspirated tomorrow.