Closed Thread
Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh no @faithandhopellove, that does sound like a worry. maybe the worrying about him will make your cycle go quicker. I hope it all works out. good luck with the next tests. hoping there was just a mistake with the first results

2. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for your wonderful support and encouragement. I will call today and apologise to Kate for walking out and see what the next step will be. Just trying to get my head around everything and to be honest I think I've emotionally just given up hope, so it would be very simple to just walk away from it all.

But then I know a few years down the track I will say "Why the hell didn't I try EVERYTHING!" and really regret not moving forward, so I'm a bit stuck in this back and forth at the moment. I guess like everyone else, it's just one foot in front of the other.

@Skyler we had the most amazing long weekend away - we had DSS, and my niece and nephew with us and we had such a good time. The weather was perfect, we swam, boated, fished, hiked, rode bikes, make camp fires, just had an all round awesome time. And connecting with the three kids was brilliant. I think even though I loved every second of it, there were times when it just hit me how much I'm missing out on by not having my own family. My DH is incredible with the kids, one of those born fathers who just gets kids on their level and they just adore him. So I think by the time I got back and rushed up to see Wazza I was already in a bit of a state. So thank you for asking, it was a really good getaway.

@faithandhopellove I do hope it is nothing much and that your husband is OK - that is a huge stress after everything you've gone through.

Hopefully I ovulated naturally yesterday, had a bit of an LH surge on the OPKs, and we've been DTD every day, so fingers crossed we got that eggy and I don't have to make a decision about starting IVF next month. Wishful thinking...

Good luck beautiful ladies xxxx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey leisylou, I'm glad you're in a better head space. It's those little reminders of what could be that can bring us down. But on the flip side that's great that you have some wonderful children in your life to spend time with as a family. Because they are your family too.

I hope you get preggers the natural way because that would be great and so much easier!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faithhope I hope that the check up proves to be nothing and you can move on with your cycle. It's a lot to be contending with though. Big hugs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith I'm hoping and praying that it turns out to be nothing but his body fighting off the beginning of a fever or something simple like that. The waiting and stress must be very hard to endure so I hope you get a positive answer real soon.
    Congratulations @Petal40, sorry I missed the fact you were about to do a FET but good luck for your 2ww !! Its about time we got another BFP.
    ... for you both....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (21-01-2015),Petal40  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck petal, snuggle in there embie.

AFM I've taken the drugs to bring on the miscarriage so this has made me sad and exhausted.

The doctor said yesterday there's no reason to wait long to do the transfer so we're going back to see him in three weeks to check it's all cleared then I guess we wait till my period comes before we go again. Trying to feel hopeful about it but I seem to have lost hope. But like leisylou just said you want to walk away knowing you tried everything.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-01-2015),Petal40  (21-01-2015),Summer  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove I've got everything that's it's just a cold or something that has made the results spike, you really don't need the stress.

@Luckyme1 you have every right to be feeling sad and exhausted, it must be an incredibly hard time

@Leisylou hopefully you get a lovely natural BFP this month,

to everyone else.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (21-01-2015),Summer  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #11

@faithandhopellove I hope everything turns out fine with your DH, I will be praying for you xx
    @Luckyme1 it must be a hard thing to go through, I hope you are ok. One step at a time, be kind to yourself

AFM, I don't feel any different at all, no twinges or anything. Very different from all my other transfers, but I'm putting it down to no stimms drugs. Hopefully this one is there to stay, it is the best quality egg we've had by far, so fingers crossed!
    Last edited by Petal40; 21-01-2015 at 09:21.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wonderful ladies, I know I am not very active on this thread, but I keep reading your posts from time to time. Really sorry for the ones who have got a bfn or have had a miscarriage, I totally understand the feeling as I have been through both..after been in this ivf train for many years.. Now my fs wants to try a new stimulated cycle which is low dose one. She is aiming for quality over quantity as I get lots of eggs but only abt 2 blasts per cycle out of them. She has put me on 150 iu of menopur only. I am very stressed abt it as I think it's too low. My fs is lynn burmeister , who is quite good, I am not trying to judge her decision, but has anyone of u ever had such a protocol or heard anyone doing it. Thanks ladies

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi wonderful ladies, I know I am not very active on this thread, but I keep reading your posts from time to time. Really sorry for the ones who have got a bfn or have had a miscarriage, I totally understand the feeling as I have been through both..after been in this ivf train for many years.. Now my fs wants to try a new stimulated cycle which is low dose one. She is aiming for quality over quantity as I get lots of eggs but only abt 2 blasts per cycle out of them. She has put me on 150 iu of menopur only. I am very stressed abt it as I think it's too low. My fs is lynn burmeister , who is quite good, I am not trying to judge her decision, but has anyone of u ever had such a protocol or heard anyone doing it. Thanks ladies
    My FS has the same approach he thinks the lower the dose the better the quality. My protocol is 225 gonal F with lutenising hormone added closer to egg pick up.
    AFM I got my bloods done today and can pick up my drugs to start tomorrow if I decide to go ahead.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

20. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-01-2015)