Closed Thread
Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Thank you winsor and leisylou, just gotta keep on. Doctors tomorrow to decide on management.
    good luck. I hope they manage it quickly so you can move on. what a horrible thing to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou : Don't be too hard on yourself Luv ok?? Wazza and the Girls are used to it allright?? God knows I've cried enough times in his office and after seeing Kate after my very first appointment with Wazza (@ bawling my eyes out in his room) I completely dropped my bundle out in the backroom with her!! Was just so overwhelmed with everything especially all the drugs/supplements for the protocol etc.

I've also had a total meltdown over the phone to her as well whilst I was doing Cycle 4 so believe me when I tell you it's ok When you've taken a breath, regrouped and are feeling calmer just give them a call and explain it was all just a little bit too overwhelming emotionally for you and you had to go. You've still got time to figure out what you want to do. Good luck Luv!!

@Luckyme1: I'm so very sorry to hear that Luv

Hello to all the other Girls.....Good Luck Ladies!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (19-01-2015),winsor  (19-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leisylou..... this journey has made us all emotional wrecks at times, or more like, most of the time!! Ring them back in the morning when you've thought things through - they will totally understand.

Luckyme.... very sorry to hear that it has ended for you. I just can't understand why that's the case for so many, to get so far and then falter.

Petal... good luck with your FET tomorrow xx

AFM.... my 8 week scan with my ob went well today, with HB of 157bpm. He really doesn't think a 10 week scan is necessary, so next one is not until 12 weeks, but I'll still have weekly BTs between now and then.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (23-01-2015),Skyler  (19-01-2015),Summer  (20-01-2015),Twocam  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Luckyme1 so sorry to hear it. It is always devastating to see the little bean gone. Hope the FS will have some sort of management plan for you. All hugs for you! @BlondeinBrisvegas, I thought I was only one who does have those meltdown moments at the clinic. Sometimes when nurses talk to you (and sometimes with just blank expression), I bawl my eyes out. I feel like nobody understands me there…. Yep, a bit embarrassing….
    Good luck to all ladies stimming right now!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-01-2015),Skyler  (19-01-2015),Summer  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme I'm so sorry to hear you've received that awful news, even though you had been given a poor prognosis it's still awful when it's all final. Hoping they can manage this efficiently for you.

Leisylou, it's ok to have a melt down now and then (or quite often) during this torturous process! How was your mini holiday with DH?

Well MGC Bertie, thank goodness for your happy news, congratulations! I reckon if I were in your position I would be getting a 10 week scan even if my Dr didn't want one. Just because I'd be a bit of a nervous nelly after all this ivf hoo ha.

Good luck with your FET tomorrow Petal.

Hi to everyone else. How is everyone going on stims? Fudge, you starting in a couple of days?

AFM, day 3 stimming, think I can feel a slight amount of pressure around the ovaries (or at least I'm talking myself into it). Day 3 is when I have always started to feel the pressure in there which I interpret as a good thing. At least it means there is some follicle action going on in there.
    Last edited by Skyler; 19-01-2015 at 18:37.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (19-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone, sorry been out of the loop, but just did a couple of pages of catchup. @Luckyme1 I am so sorry you got that crap news. I know the feeling and don't want to be there ever again. My first time it was a huge shock so we were both completely devastated, second time we saw it coming due to the lack of growth and slow h/b so it wasn't as gut wrenching but still very sad. I have always found that having my 'next plan' in place is a massive help as I can focus on that as the next positive thing. The main thing that got me over the first m/c was that I had a d&c with that one and we were able to get chromosome analysis and found that there was a problem (downs) so it was nature taking its course. It would have been hard to not know why. Good luck with your doc today.
    Good luck @winsor, @Skyler and @faithandhopellove for your new cycles - sending positive vibes your way. @Leisylou hang in there. Its an emotional roller coaster and we all know how you feel. I'm sure the dr's and nurses have seen it all and wouldn't have blinked twice.
    Massive congratulations to @McG Bertie again. Personally I would be insisting on a 10 week scan, just to see the little cherub again but they can be very exxy. How exciting !!
    AFM, life finally got back to normal over the weekend. Bleeding has all but stopped, I can BD again (yay) and spoke to the IVF clinic yesterday and next fet is all lined up. I don't have to go on the pill as it turns out, thankfully, as I was worried that I couldnt be sure when I o'd and was going to try to go back on it after that. So, I have this month to pray for a miracle that I fall naturally (stranger things have happened) then when AF turns up I start sniffing on day 1.
    My HCG went from 1900 a week and a half ago to 39 last Thursday so I'd say it will be zero now, but will have another BT at the end of this week to make sure. I have no idea when AF will turn up now, but at a guess I reckon I'll be doing the FET mid to late Feb. Seems ages away but time seems to whiz by these days. And I have officially jumped back on the band-wagon.
    Hi to everyone I've missed and the best of luck to everyone

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (20-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (20-01-2015),Skyler  (20-01-2015),winsor  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post

AFM.... my 8 week scan with my ob went well today, with HB of 157bpm. He really doesn't think a 10 week scan is necessary, so next one is not until 12 weeks, but I'll still have weekly BTs between now and then.
    Absolutely brilliant. Well done !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MGC Bertie & @Skyler
    All went well with transfer today. I was much more relaxed than usual, not sure if I just felt better because there was no stimm cycle. Little blasty defrosted perfectly & the embryologist said it looked really good. We got a little scan to take home of the emby all snuggled in(hopefully to stay) & a pic of it as well. Science is amazing.
    Good luck to everyone on cycles, and waiting for their new one to begin.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (20-01-2015),MaxKat  (21-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (21-01-2015),winsor  (20-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF arrived this afternoon so I should be having a blood test tomorrow and then starting stims. Unfortunately we had some worrying news today. DH had a routine blood test as part of his cancer follow up and it came back slightly elevated. He now has two scans in 2 days lined up and we go back to the oncologist on Tuesday for the results. To say I am stressed would be a major understatement. I seriously want to ditch this cycle. I think doing IVF after this news might be too much to endure. On the flip side I don't want to miss our cycle when the test result (in the oncologists words) is probably nothing. DH wants me to start and we can cancel if the scans show he needs more surgery. Still thinking...

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoja great to see you back on track! That's really good that your hcg has gone down so quickly.

Petal, that sounds very promising. Hoping the embie is there to stay.

Faithandhopellove, oh no that is the last thing you and DH need. We all know how stressful ivf is but to be dealing with the aftermath of cancer as well must be so tough. I'm sure your decision will be the right one for you.
    Hoping the oncologist is right and that this scare turns out to be nothing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (20-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (21-01-2015),Petal40  (21-01-2015)