Closed Thread
Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Fudge09 I vote that you make them transport and fertilise cos I'm damn sure that if none get to freeze, you aren't going to get a refund and it will be your bad luck not theirs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @Fudge09 I vote that you make them transport and fertilise cos I'm damn sure that if none get to freeze, you aren't going to get a refund and it will be your bad luck not theirs.
    Yes, I agree. @Fudge09 if anything is going to hammer you mentally and emotionally it's what you have been through. Big hugs.

Gals, I am so worried about Bertie. I just hope she is off celebrating somewhere.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja that is a good point. I will ask the question of them tomorrow. I don't want to be paying for something I shouldn't be.
    @Bongley I have been having the same feeling about Bertie. I am so glad you mentioned it but quite worried about not hearing anything. How sad are we? Like worried family lol

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bongley and Fudge... it's all good!!! After stressing myself to beyond nervousness, bub was there plain to see. In fact, DH was so excited and kept babbling and babbling to the doctor, and eventually I had to tell him to be quiet for a while so the doctor could do his thing and take measurements. Quite clear to see the sac, the little fuzzy bean-shaped blob measured 15.33mm, and the heartbeat flickering away brightly. I asked the doctor what the heartbeat rate was, but he's just a temp (as my FS is away), but he said it's definitely over 100bpm as he could tell by how fast it was flickering.

I was expecting to cry, be emotional and had told DH he would need to hold my hand, but strangely I didn't feel like that at all - it was kind of like an out-of-body experience, rather weird. Very relieved and happy, to say the least, but I so wasn't expecting to feel sort of removed from it. I think it just still doesn't feel real :-)) Thanks everyone for thinking of me, especially those who are still waiting for their BFP.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 13-01-2015 at 21:29.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (14-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (14-01-2015),MaxKat  (14-01-2015),Nereid  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Bertie I am so so so happy for you! I have been frantically refreshing bh on my phone hoping you would post soon. I wonder if your little bean with it's precious hb will be aware of how many crazy hormonal women from far flung places in Aus are cheering it on. Must by the most anticipated baby ever lol

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (14-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (13-01-2015),Nereid  (13-01-2015),Summer  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah. .meant to also say I am totally stoked for you at your DH being so excited. It does take a while to sink in!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie I am so happy for you!
    @Fudge09 I am so sorry. I hope the psychologist can help. I have contacted a lady in the uk called Lucy at chasing rainbows. She has created a meditation track for me specifically targeting some of my inner demons to help me with these next stims and get my mind and body attuned.

I'm currently in a stim cycle. On the pill and pick up lucrin on thurs. It's a conversion protocol so I'll be on lucrin, then when I get AF switch to cetrotide and gonal f, then add in menopur and I will trigger with pregnyl. By my calculations epu will be early feb.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (13-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie so happy for you! And it's so great your DH was excited! Stories like yours keep us all going.

Chiefsgirl hoping it all goes well for you this time around.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home and first thing I did was check Bubhub for Berties update. So happy and relieved it's going well. It means that there's hope for us all.

Fudge, I never get any frosties from my cycles either. If it were me there would be no way I would pay for a cycle unless I could do a fresh transfer. To me that just shows that they are more concerned with taking your money than achieving the best possible chance of getting you pregnant. You do what's best for you and stuff them!

AFM I start stims around the 23rd for a short cycle. a couple of weeks ago I got a migraine (first one ever for me). Since then I have had headaches everyday. I consulted Dr google who advised (amongst other things) hormonal changes and stress as 2 likely causes. I think this IVF may be bad for me. I know it's been crap for my mental health. Oh well. As the saying goes: Once more into the fray.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (14-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay @MGC Bertie ! Thank goodness. So sweet that your DH was excited. So happy for you both.
    @faithandhopellove yep, I never have any frosties either. I have been sleeping like a log since I've stopped cycling. No night sweats, no waking up with anxiety. Have the nurses said anything about your headaches? Sounds horrible.

good luck @Chiefsgirl and everyone else

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-01-2015)