Closed Thread
Page 50 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, not reading thread for few days and things are going very fast.
    @l@leyshoja Thinking of you. Unbelievable what you are going through.
    @Skyler I know you mean about the blaming thing. Every ICSI I had with only 1 egg, I thought maybe I should off eaten more protein or veggies or when I finally had my first and only ET (unsuccessful of course) I would question every minute of the day whether to do this or that. Like you said, there is nothing we can do more or less.
    @MGC Bertie did you do acupuncture for all other ones and just didn’t for the last one. I’m doing acupuncture and chiro this time for my next collection in March. Just thought I will give it a try. I have read that you used Clexane and Neupogen too. My Dr keeps giving me the same stuff (Gonal and Puregon only) over and over and it’s just not working.

Did anybody had success story with minimun eggs collected? I seem to have problem with that.
    Hi to everybody else here, hope this week will be a bit better!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (12-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (12-01-2015),Skyler  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A bit of advice please.... I have an idea. It may be a stupid one, but nonetheless... the clinic want me back on the pill to prepare for the next fet. I have not taken it for the last two days and I've just done a bit of googling and there is a little bit of evidence (and lots of stories) that fertility can be slightly higher after miscarriage. I'm thinking that if I stay off it long enough to ovulate, then go back on it just after ovulation and in time to try to prevent AF I may just have a chance of squeezing in an attempt to fall naturally. I'll just have to keep track of my CM to see if/when I ovulate because that could be anytime.
    I've just done some googling and the pill and synarel spray will not cause miscarriage or any other issues if I were to fall pregnannt.
    The clinic have made their disapproval clear on me trying anything other than using the donor eggs now (as I should have mentally made the move AWAY from my own fertility) so I dont want to broadcast it.
    Really, they only want me on the pill to time AF anyway for the next cycle and I can still achieve that by going on the pill late.
    I could always just wait an extra month or two I suppose, but I really want to get something underway..
    Thoughts? (PS I'm now 42 and a half so running out of time to try anything natural)
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 12-01-2015 at 14:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have read quite a few stories of ladies who got pregnant after miscarriage. I say go for it! There's no harm in trying.Those frozen embies will still be there if you don't suceed on your own.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks faith. I always wondered if the higher success after pregnancy and miscarriage is because people are eating better and not drinking alcohol while pregnant so their body is a nice neat, healthy place for conceiving after pregnancy. I will admit though I drank a LOT of wine over xmas so I've probably already blown my chances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoja, my clinic have put me on the pill several times mid cycle, after ovulation and I've harboured ambitions to fall pregnant naturally on those cycles. I would say give it a go but doesn't the pill make conditions for implantation less than ideal? I understand not wanting to waste any time having just turned 42. That's awful about your work mate.

Hi MaxKat, I think they can use human growth hormone in cases of 'low responders' ie very few eggs collected per cycle. Maybe it's worth asking your FS about this? I asked my FS about it and she said I'm not a candidate for it as I am a 'high responder'. Even though I have produced 10-21 eggs per cycle, still no baby. Waiting for that one good egg....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Leyshoja, my clinic have put me on the pill several times mid cycle, after ovulation and I've harboured ambitions to fall pregnant naturally on those cycles. I would say give it a go but doesn't the pill make conditions for implantation less than ideal? I understand not wanting to waste any time having just turned 42. That's awful about your work mate.

Hi MaxKat, I think they can use human growth hormone in cases of 'low responders' ie very few eggs collected per cycle. Maybe it's worth asking your FS about this? I asked my FS about it and she said I'm not a candidate for it as I am a 'high responder'. Even though I have produced 10-21 eggs per cycle, still no baby. Waiting for that one good egg....
    In that case, I will wait for 5 days after ov so that implantation has at least started
    Actually, I did see a bit on google about that too, and the pill can cause your lining to be thinner, but if I have a couple of weeks head start it should be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So they still saw a heart beat today at ultrasound. It was 88 bpm. Measuring behind 5 weeks 3 days. Dr says there is hope but they are worried. Just have to wait and see now. I think this is better?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    So they still saw a heart beat today at ultrasound. It was 88 bpm. Measuring behind 5 weeks 3 days. Dr says there is hope but they are worried. Just have to wait and see now. I think this is better?
    How far along should you be @Luckyme1? And what was the heart rate before? And how big was your little bean ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 weeks 4 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    7 weeks 4 days
    I found a site just before xmas and posted it on here somewhere... the IVF due Jul/Aug/Sep thread I think. I was doing some research when mine had the slow heart rate, mine started at around 86 I think then got up to 98 at 8 weeks? from memory. But mine had absolutely no growth between weeks 6 and 8.

It was something along the lines of if you have a fetus with a slow heart rate but within +/- 5 days of its gestational age there is around an 80% chance of it reaching term. If the size is more that 5 days different to where it should be then chances are not great. I'll see if I can dig it up.