Closed Thread
Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja: Oh, FFS's Luv!! How bloody annoying!! Am hoping your appointment goes well today and your FS pulls his finger out and does something proactive about the situation..i.e..books you in for a D@C asap!!

@Fudge09: Thanks for your kind words Luv and all the luck in the world to you on your next Cycle Women like you and @leyshoja etc are gutsy chicks to get straight back up on the IVF horse and go again after such heartbreak and devastation I salute you and your courage!! And what a M O L E that woman is!! You won't bring bad karma on yourself Luv by your comments to her. Insensitive b I t c h!! You can tell she's gonna be the kind of competitive mum that brags about every little thing her baby does especially if he/she does them early...Poor frigging kid!!

And infertility and having to do IVF don't just happen for a reason!! What a load of sh*t!! There's no freaking epiphany coming from getting a BFP this way let me assure you!! It's happens because of X,Y,Z or who frigging knows for some people?? It's just the sh*t hand some of us get dealt in life..that's why!! Of course, these little pearls of wisdom always come from people who have no bloody idea!! Good Luck figuring out a way to tell your current boss bye-bye! LOL You'll sort it out Luv :-)

@Skyler: AACEP is a type of protocol...Agonist/Antagonist Conversion protocol with Estrogen Priming. It's recommended for older women and/or low responders Luv

@Nereid: Watching you too Lady here and on the other thread

Hello to all you other Lovelies here too...... Sending loads of your way as alwaysxoxoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-01-2015 at 10:32.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-01-2015),Nereid  (07-01-2015),Skyler  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Bongley, I understand how it feels for quitting to be a real option. I remember the awful shock of cycle 4 failing and realising I was one of those people it may never work for! I agree with Faithandhopellove that we should not quit before we are ready. Hope your DH comes to the party. And I also say humph to the figures Faithandhopellove!

Nereid, I am heading into my 5th stim cycle. I had 3 transfers of embryos from the first cycle, two of them frozen cycles. In total I have had 5 transfers from 4 cycles so far. It's great you got so many frosties. Goodluck with your next transfer!

Fudge, couldn't agree more re people's philosophising about 'reasons' this is happening etc. It's BS! What happened to you was dreadful and there's no big reason out there in the universe to explain it! Look forward to stimming with you. My results have been so variable, I got 5 nice blasts one cycle but the last two cycles I've only had one blast each time and they have not been great ones, last cycle it was not PGD standard so we just transferred it and surprise, surprise BFN.

Can I have a whinge? Yesterday at work, a pregnant 21 year old was whinging in my presence (she knows I'm on ivf). Can you believe what she was complaining about? 1. Not having a baby bump, even though she's 15 weeks along, her stomach is still flat! Poor love. 2. How her vagina will be so loose after the birth that her husband may not like having sex with her. I said as kindly as possible 'You should not be worrying about that'. But wish I could have said something more to wake her up to her immaturity and selfishness! (I liked your response to your bragging colleague the other day Fudge). Give me a flat stomach and loose vagina any day as long as it comes with a baby. Can't stand hearing this drivel every day!
    Last edited by Skyler; 07-01-2015 at 12:49.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2015),Bongley  (07-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (07-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been awol. Turned 41 on xmas eve and was expecting AF (tried naturally) another bfn but AF didn't arrive till mon 5 jan nearly two weeks late!

I'm on the pill again and start lucrin next week. Finally doing the aacp (no estrogen priming) and will be doing neupogen during stims too.
    @leshoja I hope your appt today goes well and you get your d&c done soon.
    @MGC Bertie you are such an inspiration to me to keep trying, I am so bloody pleased it's going well so far. Enjoy your break.

Welcome @Skylar I hope you get your BFP soon.
    @Fudge09 I'd resign, the money thing will work out, but there is no price that can be put in having a supportive work environment. I'm so lucky that my boss and the management team are so supportive of me leaving early or coming in late.
    @neroid 🙏 that you get your BFP on this natural cycle. What a great late xmas gift that wd be.

Sorry if I've missed anyone I'm on my ph and can't go back to check!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (07-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015),Nereid  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Skyler whinge away!

I remember when I was 21 and knew everything also. I bet she fell pregnant by "accident" I notice that happens alot with people I know. Well that is very sad for her that her perfectly perfect fertlised bump is not growing the size she wishes it would. I mean wouldn't that be terrible? Maybe we should have more empathy? Or not...

As mentioned earlier I am quite angry at the moment with my "journey" and a side effect seems to be that I have become quite blunt and have a very low tolerance for stupidity and insensitivity. (My DH is hoping that his previously patient and compassionate wife will come back some day). So with that in mind the next time she complains I would be likely to say something along the lines of "some of us would walk around on our hands upside down, naked and painted fluro green if they said it would give me a live baby. Don't worry about your vagina"

When you listen to comments like hers just think of all of us cheering you on and know you are not alone. The are others who "get" what you are thinking and going through.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2015),Chiefsgirl  (07-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (07-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (07-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015),Nereid  (07-01-2015),Skyler  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Because I am between cycles...

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2015),Bongley  (07-01-2015),Chiefsgirl  (07-01-2015),Fudge09  (07-01-2015),Nereid  (07-01-2015),Skyler  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post

My FS said one cup a day doesn't hurt even when cycling. Although since going dairy free I only have a cup every now and then - rice milk is not the same in coffee!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post

Haha love it !
    I'm not getting a d&c now, the. hospital removed some clots that were blocking up my cervix and will be giving me misoprostol? vaginally to stimulate contractions to hopefully clear up the rest. I'm in hospital undèr supervision in case I still need surgery. They convinced me to forgo the d&c as each time you have one the risk of incompetent cervix gets higher and with only two more fet's left I don't want those buggers falling out !

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well at least something is being done @leshoja! Hopefully it's finally going to be over for you soon xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I feel so much relieve reading all your post. I knew my journey will be long and probably without the happy ending but to read it here, I don’t know if I will ever give up! As gently recommended, I was planning to stop at my next ICSI #6 (which is coming soon) but I think differently now. I can see many happy mums after #5.
    I have changed clinics as I was told not to continue at my first one, and was recommended ED. Second clinic is currently changing my meds every month.
    I am tired, cranky and as my DH said a bit ‘spongy’. But that’s just the side effects from all the different meds. Isn't it? I stare at pregnant women on the street, thinking why not me. Yeah I know. A bit crazy. I am trying acupunture and chiro so i can say i have done it all.
    But I got loving DH who supports me, fantastic boss (male!!) who understands my situation and now I got you guys! We will get through this one way or another.

@Skyler - I totally get you. And it’s not whinging. @MGC Bertie – amazing jobs keeping up those details!
    @Fudge09 – I will be thinking of you.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaxKat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2015),faithandhopellove  (07-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (08-01-2015),MGC Bertie  (08-01-2015),Nereid  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja so glad something is being done
    for you. When will you be out of hospital?

@MaxKat welcome! Feeling envy at pregnant bellies is very understandable. However, I felt a big twinge of envy when a man walked past me yesterday with a big beer gut! Looked like he was nine months. That's when you know you have issues :-D

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-01-2015),Chiefsgirl  (08-01-2015),JulieMalooley  (08-01-2015),Nereid  (08-01-2015)