Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF over 40 #11

Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja hows it looking today???!!!

??!!
    Well interestingly enough, and I'm NOT a poas addict lol, but I decided to throw those cheap tests out -I had about 10 left - and then thought why not just waste them and see if they give mixed results. I am fascinated that I got a very faint BFP on that first one then the next few were all BFN. My frer yesterday was obviously darker than Friday, so definitely UTD regardless, but I did them ALL this morning before throwing them out and all were faint bfps .
    I expected a mixed bag of positives and negatives

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's Friday and Saturday. I'm out of tests now and don't think I'll buy any more (she says optimistically)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416091952.539207.jpg

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (16-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja great stuff yeah, I've had some flaky results with the cheapies

Nice dark line you have there !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #11

Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @leyshoja great stuff yeah, I've had some flaky results with the cheapies

Nice dark line you have there !!
    Woot woot I'm still grinning

Very excited !!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley we are doing a freeze all as I'm trying to bank for pgd. I only have one other from my abysmal short cycle in sep and will have to wait to jan now to cycle again as FS is away.

I go back to acupuncture when I get AF and he is going to start treating me with herbs. Am also thinking of doing a detox (over xmas I know!) by going paleo for a while. I'm already gf and don't eat a lot of processed food, but some ladies in another support group I'm in said they had success after doing this before their successful cycle. I'm reading a book called it starts with food about the whole30 diet which is paleo so will see how it goes.

How are you doing? When is next BT and scan?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-11-2014),Butterfly39  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I haven't caught up with what everyone is up to as yet.... Wishing the girls in the tww all the best - if you don't mind obvious comments, try not to worry about symptoms... i know this is very hard (I am the symptom checking queen!) but I got pregnant naturally when I was waiting to start an ivf cycle (it was an early miscarriage but I realised that things happened when I wasn't checking everything). Looking forward to reading about more BFP's...!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @leyshoja looking good there !!! No more preg tests - save ur money, you might need it for baby clothes
    @Chiefsgirl a detox over Xmas sounds challenging but you can do it! Think I'll be doing the same somehow! Is there a link I can read about what you're doing? Have your embies been reported back to you?

Faith how about you, has the lab gotten back to you?

Afm well all 5 made the d2 freezer but 3 were grade 4 (below average) and would not have been frozen if we were not doing pgd. The other 2 were average grade 3 embryos, a 4 cell and a 2 cell. (5 is the best on their system). Have to remember that only 1/6 are normal at my age. Going to go for saizen next cycle I think, might be grasping at straws here but it's worth a shot.

hope you all have a lovely weekend

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (16-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (16-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @Bongley we are doing a freeze all as I'm trying to bank for pgd. I only have one other from my abysmal short cycle in sep and will have to wait to jan now to cycle again as FS is away.

I go back to acupuncture when I get AF and he is going to start treating me with herbs. Am also thinking of doing a detox (over xmas I know!) by going paleo for a while. I'm already gf and don't eat a lot of processed food, but some ladies in another support group I'm in said they had success after doing this before their successful cycle. I'm reading a book called it starts with food about the whole30 diet which is paleo so will see how it goes.

How are you doing? When is next BT and scan?
    @Chiefsgirl & @Butterfly39 Hey gals, so how does the PGD with banking work? Do you freeze at an early stage, then defrost and let them develop to day 6 to do the testing? The reason I ask is a friend of mine has been doing PGD and is under the impression you can only do it per fresh cycle. She has struggled to get enough frozen embies to make the testing worth it.

AFM I have my second ultrasound tomorrow which will determine my trigger on mon or tues night. Its usually tuesday but my follies will be hitting 20 on mon I think so we'll see.

for your BT on thursday @MGC Bertie

good luck everyone! hope this thread keeps getting good news over the coming weeks.
    Last edited by Bongley; 16-11-2014 at 14:44.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Freeze d2 then bank and continue other cycles to bank, then thaw and biopsy day 2/3 or 5. I chose 3 for biopsy because doing blastocyst would have meant another additional freeze/thaw cycle to get through and didn't want to challenge the embies too much.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your ultrasound tomorrow @Bongley ! I'll be waiting for the update !!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-11-2014)