Closed Thread
Page 27 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats Smileygirl that is wonderful news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirl73 View Post
    Very happy to share my news - at 41 years of age pregnant - hcg at 11dp5dfet was 691. Scan at 7 weeks on 5 jan and no further monitoring needed at all until then apparently.
    That's awesome, congratulations wishing you a boring and stress free pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congratulations @smileygirl73 and they are great numbers !
    AFM, looks like I'll be back here full time shortly. Had my 7 week scan yesterday - after a poor heartbeat at my 6w1d scan. The heartbeat improved from 88 to 100, which is still really low, however it was measuring 6w1d last week and is still 6w1d this week, which obviously isn't good
    I've already accepted defeat and am incredibly disappointed. This sounds really harsh I know, but there is obviously something wrong with this one (chromosome issues are the normal cause of slow growth) so I'm hoping that it's over quickly so that I can get on with hopefully a healthy one in the new year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smileygirl73 thats fantastic news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Huge congratulations @smileygirl73 and they are great numbers !
    AFM, looks like I'll be back here full time shortly. Had my 7 week scan yesterday - after a poor heartbeat at my 6w1d scan. The heartbeat improved from 88 to 100, which is still really low, however it was measuring 6w1d last week and is still 6w1d this week, which obviously isn't good
    I've already accepted defeat and am incredibly disappointed. This sounds really harsh I know, but there is obviously something wrong with this one (chromosome issues are the normal cause of slow growth) so I'm hoping that it's over quickly so that I can get on with hopefully a healthy one in the new year.
    Oh no @leyshoja ! Thats awful news I'm so sorry. Is there any hope at all that it might still turn out ok or are the docs preparing you for the worst? I'm sorry I can't remember if/how many frozen embryos you have.......?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Oh no @leyshoja ! Thats awful news I'm so sorry. Is there any hope at all that it might still turn out ok or are the docs preparing you for the worst? I'm sorry I can't remember if/how many frozen embryos you have.......?
    The u/s technician didn't know what to say to me and I haven't heard from my doctor yet. I Still have 4 frozen embies and I'm going to try to get two transferred next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja well, I hope it works out but I totally understand you preparing yourself for the worst. So glad you have the four frozen embies and if I was in your situation I'd want a double transfer too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry to hear that @leyshoja. I have been hoping things would improve for your little bean.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to read that leshoja, I've been where you are and it's awful so a big hug to you. Hopefully you'll have some clarification from your FS soon on steps forward, the limbo is the hardest.
    Em x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja: Am so sorry to hear this Luv😦 It's just sh*tful @ so unfair!! Yes...I'd be demanding a DET for next time too. Bl**dywell jump up @ down until they listen!! Sending hugs your wayxo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post: