Closed Thread
Page 26 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am not going to get any reassurance I'm afraid. My ob rang yesterday to say a hr of 88 was low but he has seen pregnancies that low that had continued. Seems like it's not great odds to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nereid I have heard someone ask there FS about transfered embies falling out. The reply was that it was like peanut butter sandwich in there.

Bertie congrats on being pupo. I bought my first ever ovulation predictor kit this week so we are giving the timed baby dance a go. I figure we have as much chance as the IVF working.

Leyshoja thinking of you and crossing everything.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-12-2014),MGC Bertie  (06-12-2014),Nereid  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that @leyshoja. Try to hang on to that hope though, it's still there. Hugs x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Egg transfer was yesterday and I am still traumatised after it. Turns out I have a small prolapse which resulted in over 40 mins worth of vaginal exams, and 14 different attempts to find my cervix by two different doctors , I was bawling crying it was so painful, in the end they wanted to cancel it but I said if it doesn't happen today I am never coming back. Thankfully the next steno although excruciating she found my cervix and it was all systems go. We had one blastocyst and an early blasto put back. I cried for about 3 hours afterwards and this morning it's still sore. Please God one of those is a sticky one so I don't have to go through that torture again.

So the dreaded tww has commenced and BT is on 22nd. That's 16 days post 5dt don't think I will be able to hold out that long and don't really want to find out its negative on Christmas week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds horrific @Killarneygirl !! Hopefully it will be a case of short term pain for long term gain. Congratulations on being pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Killarney..... oh that's just dreadful. I had one ET in the early days which was so painful, that I was pretty much fainted right there on the bed, so I know what you mean. I told my FS at the time that it wasn't right, but he didn't readjust the speculum and kept going. I remember being in so much pain and if my DH wasn't there for that one I think I would have fell off the bed. Each ET since, I freak out that it will be like that time, but thankfully they've all been as easy as pie. But the good news is that you're now PUPO with a blast and an early blast inside, which sounds hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Killarneygirl oh my god that sounds dreadful! I hate it when they have to shove that speculum around its just horrible. I hope one or both of those blasties makes it worth it. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankfully the pain is gone but has been replaced with paranoia assessing every twinge, feeling, searching for symptoms, driving myself demented..... Wish I could wake up and it's the 20th already

Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET #2 = bfp!!

Very happy to share my news - at 41 years of age pregnant - hcg at 11dp5dfet was 691. Scan at 7 weeks on 5 jan and no further monitoring needed at all until then apparently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Smileygirl - bloody fantastic numbers. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.