Closed Thread
Page 22 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the replies and well wishes, just done my trigger :-)

I am going through Primary IVF the bulk billing place in Sydney and it was a struggle to even get that much info outta them, no way they would give me details on all.
    I am just worried my lining won't be ready for transfer as she wants to do a 2dt but I will just have to go with it. You get the service you pay for hey....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Killarneygirl View Post
    Thanks girls for the replies and well wishes, just done my trigger :-)

I am going through Primary IVF the bulk billing place in Sydney and it was a struggle to even get that much info outta them, no way they would give me details on all.
    I am just worried my lining won't be ready for transfer as she wants to do a 2dt but I will just have to go with it. You get the service you pay for hey....
    Don't worry, mine were all 2 days and lining was well and truly ok by then. Good luck for Monday !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Thank you so much for your support. My heart is broken.

Yesterday at 4.55pm I delivered our son Lewis Henry sleeping at 18 weeks. We had some photos taken this morning and will hold a blessing and naming service for him tomorrow morning.

I finally slept this afternoon after 2 days and when I woke up I felt bereft. I can't explain what it feels like to have spent the last year stimming, collecting, transferring and finally overjoyed at being pregnant, feeling him moving ... then today to wake up to nothing. Just stillness. I can't just start another cycle ..I have to wait. ..I don't know if we can afford to keep going after the wait time is over. We were already near the end of our road. I don't know how to be still and not be planning...I hate this stillness. It hurts so much. I put my hand there and he is gone.

I can't believe he is gone. Every fibre of my body aches with the pain of it. I don't know what to do next.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Fudge. No words can take away your pain. Just know that you are not alone. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 I am so very sorry and my heart is bleeding for you and your dh. There is nothing I can say that would express my sorrow at how you must feel. Hang in there x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh Fudge, I'm so sorry! Your post bought me to tears. Please take time to grieve Lewis and know that we are all behind you. Much love. Em x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Oh Fudge, I'm so sorry! Your post bought me to tears. Please take time to grieve Lewis and know that we are all behind you. Much love. Em x
    Yes, me too. So sorry fudge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge09 I wish there was something that could be said to make things right for you. Take time to grieve for Lewis, rest in peace little on

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Killarneygirl For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So so sorry for you Fudge 09. Please take your time to grieve. Thinking of you and hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals, BFN for me. Got my period today. So that's it. Feeling a bit numb about it really. But not surprised.
    I hope you all get to have your babies in whatever way you do it. I'll still pop on occasionally to see how you are all doing.

Good luck everyone.