Closed Thread
Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    I recently paid $45 for 15x200mg pessaries at Slades in Melbourne. They compound their own. If you're on Crinone gel, that is way more expensive.

What progesterone tablets are you taking? I've never come across tablets for progesterone in my time doing IVF, although I've heard people mention progesterone creams online. I thought pessaries were preferable as they get straight to the right location :-)
    I'm taking provera tablets plus pessaries (although I can swap pessaries with crinone to use up my leftovers). I can't imagine why i need both. It seems like overkill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fudge 09 very very sorry. I can understand what you and your husband must b going through as I have suffered from 2 miscarriages myself though I was not so far into my pregnancy. Just want to say that this bad time shall pass too and you will have a healthy baby in your arms very soon. You are in my thoughts and we all are there in your difficult time..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went for a scan today day 9 and was told I had 15 follies on the left and 8 on the right. Biggest on left is 17 and right is only 11, are these numbers normal for this point? Am I responding poorly?
    I also have what feels like a chest infection will they still do egg collection and transfer?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that fudge. Sending prayers and hugs your way. So many heartbreaks on this IVF journey.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Fudge09  (30-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Killarneygirl View Post
    I went for a scan today day 9 and was told I had 15 follies on the left and 8 on the right. Biggest on left is 17 and right is only 11, are these numbers normal for this point? Am I responding poorly?
    I also have what feels like a chest infection will they still do egg collection and transfer?

Sorry for all the questions
    That's a great response, you have nothing to worry about. Don't know about the chest infection though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Further update just got a call from the nurse, of those 23 follicles 3 are at 17 so they want to do egg pick up Monday. I was shocked as I thought I would be stimming for another 5-6 days to try to get the others to catch up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Killarneygirl View Post
    Further update just got a call from the nurse, of those 23 follicles 3 are at 17 so they want to do egg pick up Monday. I was shocked as I thought I would be stimming for another 5-6 days to try to get the others to catch up.
    Even better !! How exciting..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I just googled pro era and they say it's for your lining, maybe it works in a different way to the pessaries? I took prognova when I had lining issues though.
    @Killarneygirl good luck for epu, sounds like you'll get a nice crop!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Killarney.... your follies sounds great. If they stim too long, then the big ones risk ovulating, and it's usually the first ones that are the best. They usually grow about 2mm per day, so for EPU on Mon, you'll trigger Sat night, meaning that the size 17 ones will be about 21 (which is perfect), but possibly means that you have a couple of other medium ones behind that are likely to be mature by then too. You should ask what all the sizes are. Will they do another scan tomorrow (Sat)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good numbers Killarney. Better to go early than late I think.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app