Closed Thread
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    Just heard that 8 out of 9 of our eggs fertilised. Very very happy with this. Our best fert rate ever.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Great news congratulations !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    Just heard that 8 out of 9 of our eggs fertilised. Very very happy with this. Our best fert rate ever.

Awesome news! When are you having ET?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove great numbers again! for your day 3 report.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls...Just barging in to wish you all the very best of luck!!! I've been watching all of you on this thread and am keeping and sending massive loads of your way too!!! xoxoxoxo

@MGC Bertie: Keeping for you Luv!!! Here's some more too!! I really hope this transfer is your BFP!! Thanks again for the roll callxoxo

@leyshoja: Congrat's to you and your DP!! I know you don't really know me, but I've been following your journey from the sidelines I could see your BFP on the cheapie test pic you posted as well!! and for a sticky one Luv!!!

Take care Lovelies!! I'll keep silently stalking the thread and beseeching those Fertility Gods to send each and every one of you a BFP!!!xoxoxo

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-11-2014),Butterfly39  (15-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (15-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (15-11-2014),Kelly70  (15-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014),Petal40  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive good luck from me too girls - so envious of your egg numbers, wow!! Not bad for a bunch of over 40s. Can't wait to see how things progress.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    Awesome news! When are you having ET?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    We had decided to freeze all to give the hormones a chance to settle. I told the lab tech today that's what we wanted to do but she suggested that we do a fresh transfer if we get something that isn't good enough to freeze. If that happens it will be Wednesday. On my second round nothing made it to day 5 so I am saying my prayers that something survives this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - I have a daughter from my first fresh cycle in 2013 and now trying for number 2 with our 7 frosties. I'm 41 years old. First FET didn't work a few weeks ago but trying again later this month with 2 embies implanted this time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to smileygirl73 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirl73 View Post
    Hi everyone - I have a daughter from my first fresh cycle in 2013 and now trying for number 2 with our 7 frosties. I'm 41 years old. First FET didn't work a few weeks ago but trying again later this month with 2 embies implanted this time.
    Good Luck @smileygirl73

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, fert results in, out of the 8, 7 were mature, and 5 fertilised properly with ICSI.

Our eggs don't seem to like being messed with lol DH said they must be much like me. We seem to get worse fert results with Icsi, they have to peel things off to do it etc in preparation for the biopsy.

So the current state of play for the freezer is
    1 blastocyst unbiopsied from a precious cycle + 9 day 2 banked from last cycle + 5 at the moment = 15.

The embryologist had originally said we should aim for 20 to do the aCGH given my age and relatively crappy looking fragmented embryos, so the question now is whether to try and squeeze in a short cycle and I must say I'm leaning towards asking about some growth hormone for this last one not only to add it into the mix for the banking cycles which I haven't used it with, but also because I've read some research that it lowers the mc rate.

I've got to get my scratch and nk cell biopsy arranged now and see if there's anything further to be gained there.

Almost leaning towards a short protocol for this instead of waiting for Wda to come back in January. I'm beginning to think my quality is better with this as I make 4 blasts out of nine and did achieve implantation with this previously. Will have to thrash it out with fs. Plus now I'm in Ivf mode id prefer to roll on. Interesting to note that the most amount of eggs I got was with a cycle that was back to back on 2 previous. Wonder if that winds things up. Many things to think of
    @MGCBertie many thanks for the roll call.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (15-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (15-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome smileygirl. Fx for your next transfer.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

smileygirl73  (16-11-2014)