Closed Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @faithandhopellove Yeah right. Ah jeeze that would have been demoralising. Sorry about your blank FRER I've got mine all lined up, I'll start on sat. I've been using the cheapies to test out my trigger.
    It was one of those heart sinking moments. I wish DH had of been with me but he had to work. Good luck for Saturday. I think we are due for some BFP's here.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    It was one of those heart sinking moments.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @faithandhopellove Oh god yes, I've had plenty of those.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (27-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I have been dropping in every now and then to see how you are going on your journey. My thoughts are with you every step of the way.

AFM we had our 18 week morphology scan this morning and baby had no heartbeat. It looks like baby passed away 2-3 days ago (approx 17.4 wks) reasons unknown at this stage but my OB thinks it is more than likely age related. I am going in tomorrow for induction and to deliver baby and have to say it is the scariest thing I have ever done.

One thing I have realised being an over 40 IVFer is that you always worry, always think a pregnancy is too good to be true. My thoughts are with you all knowing that the road you are on is long and so full of hurdles, hopes and dreams.
    Sorry if I am rambling but I feel so emotional today and at the same time know that it is something that only those who have been on our road will understand. Somehow I needed to reach out to you all today.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge09 View Post
    Hi ladies. I have been dropping in every now and then to see how you are going on your journey. My thoughts are with you every step of the way.

AFM we had our 18 week morphology scan this morning and baby had no heartbeat. It looks like baby passed away 2-3 days ago (approx 17.4 wks) reasons unknown at this stage but my OB thinks it is more than likely age related. I am going in tomorrow for induction and to deliver baby and have to say it is the scariest thing I have ever done.

One thing I have realised being an over 40 IVFer is that you always worry, always think a pregnancy is too good to be true. My thoughts are with you all knowing that the road you are on is long and so full of hurdles, hopes and dreams.
    Sorry if I am rambling but I feel so emotional today and at the same time know that it is something that only those who have been on our road will understand. Somehow I needed to reach out to you all today.

Oh @Fudge09 I am so, so sorry you poor thing. I don't know what to say except my thoughts will be with you tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fudge09 oh my god, I'm so sorry. That is awful news. What a shock for you. I will also be thinking of you tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So sorry Fudge, stay strong. We're all here for you xxx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge09, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. That is just so unfair. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to everyone for your love and support. I must admit I am so scared.

I am scared of what it will be like. I am scared of what I will see when the baby is born. Most of all I am scared that it will be the only baby I ever hold.

My eggs are not great quality, I only had 2 eggs retrieved on this cycle and was so proud of my one little egg that fertilised and became this baby. It has fought so hard to be here and I know that for us it is not a matter of "just getting pregnant".

I am also worried for my gorgeous, strong, supportive DH who is absolutely broken by today's events.

Thank you so much just for being there. Your support is something I will always remember from this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge09 I am so sorry to read this, it's just devastating and totally unfair given the roller coaster you've been on to get pregnant. It's just to cruel having to deliver your baby, I would be terrified of the unknown too.
    I hope the induction goes smoothly, take your time with your baby and take time to grieve your loss. I really hope you get a take home baby x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fudge.....oh I couldn't believe what I was reading. That is just so devastating, and though I've never been pregnant, I just can't think of any worse thing. To think that you'd got so far, I would have thought it was meant to be all easy after that. Oh, I'm so sorry, and also very sad for your DH, who seems just as distraught. Thinking of you xx