Closed Thread
Page 18 of 102 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone know why we have to take progesterone tablets AND pessaries/gel? Why can't we just take an extra tablet ?? I'm just about to order more pessaries and can't believe its $70 per week for them !! The tablets are so cheap....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    You never know with embies. I have been reading a thread on another site from ladies transfering donor embryos and they have found that the ones that were given the best grade were less likely to implant. So you know your back up embies just might work better. GL

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    WTF? Well with my very early blast on board that's music to my ears @faithandhopellove My son was (to quote my FS) "nothing special, a grade 2 blast"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are definitely in with a chance @Bongley. My progesterone was too high pre transfer so that is probably the reason ours didn't implant. That and the fact it didn't look good enough for it to grow to an expanded blast for freezing. In any case we are contemplating our next cycle and wondering what else can be done to help the growth of our embies. We just need them to get a bit further to have a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are definitely in with a chance @Bongley. My progesterone was too high pre transfer so that is probably the reason ours didn't implant. That and the fact it didn't look good enough for it to grow to an expanded blast for freezing. In any case we are contemplating our next cycle and wondering what else can be done to help the growth of our embies. We just need them to get a bit further to have a chance.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops. Bubhub malfunction.

Thanks
    Reviews

So you got AF @faithandhopellove ? I'm so sorry to hear that When you say it didn't reach expanded blast for freezing, do you mean they left it to day 6 before transferring? Or that they could tell on day 5 that it wasn't going to reach an expanded blast?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley on the morning of transfer the FS rang and said we had a very early blast. By the time I got to the clinic it had grown into an early blast. The FS asked the scientist if they could freeze it but she said "Not enough cells". It must have looked a poor quality because the FS briefly mentioned leaving it until day 6 to freeze but the scientist just shook her head. They thought it had more chance if they put it in with my high progesterone than it did of surviving another night.
    No AF yet just intermittent cramping and stark white FRER.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley on the morning of transfer the FS rang and said we had a very early blast. By the time I got to the clinic it had grown into an early blast. The FS asked the scientist if they could freeze it but she said "Not enough cells". It must have looked a poor quality because the FS briefly mentioned leaving it until day 6 to freeze but the scientist just shook her head. They thought it had more chance if they put it in with my high progesterone than it did of surviving another night.
    No AF yet just intermittent cramping and stark white FRER.

@faithandhopellove Yeah right. Ah jeeze that would have been demoralising. Sorry about your blank FRER I've got mine all lined up, I'll start on sat. I've been using the cheapies to test out my trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geez that's expensive @leyshoja. Beats me why you would need both.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-11-2014)