Closed Thread
Page 17 of 102 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Thats great @leyshoja I was going to ask how you were feeling about it all after you had your doubts pre-ET but I didn't want to pry
    I still keep thinking maybe it could have happened if either a. I kept trying, or b. if I hadn't started ivf and just tried naturally over the last 2 years but then it could just as easily never have happened either.
    If I'm lucky enough to get a donor in 9 days and get a BFP first go, then I should just be counting my lucky stars. And I am. I've always lived by the motto that whatever decision you make is always the right decision at the time. I'm very excited

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (25-11-2014),SpringRain  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    @Bongley I did POAS on day 4 as I was feeling optomistic then. My pre AF pimples dissapeared and I had cramping on day 1 to 3. I was so hoping it was implantation pain. Of course it was negative (too early) but since then signs of AF arrival have come back. Yes, I have to do a blood test even if AF arrives. I am thinking of refusing. -

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Aren't early pregnancy symptoms supposed to be the same as AF ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the encouragement @leyshoja. I appreciate the positivity. I have actually cheered myself up the last few days by looking at posts from ladies who said they thought AF was coming but ended up with a bfp but now I am so sure it's AF I have stopped taking the crinone. No sense taking that icky stuff if there's no reason. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the encouragement @leyshoja. I appreciate the positivity. I have actually cheered myself up the last few days by looking at posts from ladies who said they thought AF was coming but ended up with a bfp but now I am so sure it's AF I have stopped taking the crinone. No sense taking that icky stuff if there's no reason. .

Don't stop the crinone !!!! Then it will def be a bfn !! Use it rectally - much less yucky believe it or not

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

@faithandhopellove I got my period on cycle 4 clots,heavy bleeding, the whole shebang and the nurse told me to keep taking the crinone which I hated. Tested anyway after 4 days of bleeding (as I had seen my first ever very faint line an hour before I got my period) and it was a stronger line. Turns out BFP. Now I always test a few days after AF, just in case. And I don't get trashed when I get my period I had a LOT of bleeding those first few weeks. And cramping.

Just got the call, no embies good enough to freeze. Ugh. No surprise but still disappointed.
    Last edited by Bongley; 25-11-2014 at 12:03.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove I got my period on cycle 4 clots,heavy bleeding, the whole shebang and the nurse told me to keep taking the crinone which I hated. Tested anyway after 4 days of bleeding (as I had seen my first ever very faint line an hour before I got my period) and it was a stronger line. Turns out BFP. Now I always test a few days after AF, just in case. And I don't get trashed when I get my period I had a LOT of bleeding those first few weeks.

Just got the call, no embies good enough to freeze. Ugh. No surprise but still disappointed.
    I'm sorry to hear that - fingers crossed for your little embie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove I got my period on cycle 4 clots,heavy bleeding, the whole shebang and the nurse told me to keep taking the crinone which I hated. Tested anyway after 4 days of bleeding (as I had seen my first ever very faint line an hour before I got my period) and it was a stronger line. Turns out BFP. Now I always test a few days after AF, just in case. And I don't get trashed when I get my period I had a LOT of bleeding those first few weeks. And cramping.

Sorry to hear that Bongley. When I told DH we had no embies to freeze he said that they (the clinic) must be doing something wrong. While I know that's probably not true I do feel like they are lagging behind in the field of medical science. Just getting some cells to grow shouldn't be that difficult!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies.. Hope everyone is doing well at whatever stage they are in their journey.. I want to wish good luck to each one of you for your successful journey and take home by. I havnt been posting anything on the thread as I was down from my 2nd bfn with pgd normal embryos.... so didn't want to spread the negativity around... But I want to thank all of you who have lended me your support during my tough time....

AFM saw my FS Lynn today.. She said it was quite unusual for normal pgd embryos to not work. She said may be they lacked the energy or the metabolism to divide despite of being chromosomally normal. But its a mystery . That is why success rate with pgd normal embies is not 100 percent, its 60percent...

We have 2 frozen blasts which were sent for testing as well , but came out as inconclusive result. She has advised us to do a double transfer in jan with them and see. She said u guyz are too exhausted with your previous experiences with mivf( where we transfered day 2 embies twice, fell pregnant twice, only to miscarry later).. We did pgd only to rule out random chromosomal abnormalities...I mean sometimes I think is pgd really worth it? After spending so much time and money and getting chromosomally normal embies which didn't even stick, we are still in the same boat.....
    Putting in untested embies and waiting till week 12.... So uncertain.. But I guess uncertainty is with every pregnancy pgd or not.. We really need to accept uncertainty as a part of the package with ivf.... Kind of confused and scared what to do next.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's understandable that you're nervous Sue but you have an excellent FS there so at least you know her advice is sound. You never know with embies. I have been reading a thread on another site from ladies transfering donor embryos and they have found that the ones that were given the best grade were less likely to implant. So you know your back up embies just might work better. GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 most embies that aren't normal don't make it to 12 weeks so if they are no good you'll probably know a lot earlier than that. If the results are inconclusive I would hope that meant they checked for the more common problems and found none... its a crap shoot alright. Regarding your 'negativity', that's what we are here for !! Don't feel bad about feeling bad... We all just want the best for you and hope your next one is THE one. Fingers crossed.