Closed Thread
Page 12 of 102 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja: Congrat's to you @ your DP!! That's a pretty convincing level!!

@MGC Bertie: Keeping finger's crossed for you Luv!! xo

Hello to all the other lovely Ladies @ Good Luck to you too!!😊xoxo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (20-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (19-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bongley 7 is great, fx for great fertilization rates.
    @leyshoja congrats on being up the duff

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great @leyshoja!
    And sending heaps of good vibes your way @faithandhopellove xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (19-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith.. congrats on being PUPO. I know it was not quite your plan, but fingerscrossed.

Leyshoja.... big congrats on your BFP. All those HPT were pretty definite.

AFM... unfortunately it's another BFN. Hcg was 5. I've taken this one pretty hard, crying all the way home and all tonight. Haven't done that for quite a while. It was the last of my sister's 4 donor embies. To be honest, if it didn't work with her first DE then I don't know why I believed that it would work on any of the next three. And nothing else has worked - two cycles of acupuncture, five cycles of immune treatment with the strongest of the strongest drugs. And no-one can explain why not.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (19-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (20-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie oh god I am so sorry. I didn't think it was good news when you were quiet this week. I can only hope and pray that it was your sisters eggs that weren't up to scratch and if you try some SA donor eggs it will work. You must feel like you've been hit by a truck, I know I would be devastated beyond words. Please keep trying if you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove congrats on being pupo!
    @MGC Bertie, I am so sorry. As I said on the other thread nothing I can say to take your pain away, but I sure wish I could. Please take care of yourself xxxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley... thanks for that. I know so many people say not to read into not having any symptoms, but I so knew from the start of the TWW that "no symptoms" were the same as all my other "no symptoms" that always ended in BFN, and really, deep down knew that, even though I was hoping that this final one was going to work.

I never had any frosties with my OE, so to have 3 frosties from my sister, which all thawed perfectly, I don't think I can blame her eggs. It's obviously my body. But we will go to SA and try young DEs, but said to DH tonight that we're going a maximum of twice (even if there are extra frosties) as if it doesn't work with that, it's just not going to work ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithhopellove, congratulations on being PUPO. Sending the other little embies some good vibes for growth

@MGCBertie, I'm so very sorry to hear of the BFN. I don't think you can blame your body either. Take care, hope you and DH can spoil yourselves xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (19-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @MGC Bertie I'm so sorry. I really hope you continue trying and get what you wish for. Big hugs x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Bongley... thanks for that. I know so many people say not to read into not having any symptoms, but I so knew from the start of the TWW that "no symptoms" were the same as all my other "no symptoms" that always ended in BFN, and really, deep down knew that, even though I was hoping that this final one was going to work.

I never had any frosties with my OE, so to have 3 frosties from my sister, which all thawed perfectly, I don't think I can blame her eggs. It's obviously my body. But we will go to SA and try young DEs, but said to DH tonight that we're going a maximum of twice (even if there are extra frosties) as if it doesn't work with that, it's just not going to work ever.
    @MGC Bertie That sounds understandable. Think I would do the same, 2 shots at SA donor. I keep trying to warm my partner up about the SA option but I don't think he wants to do it. It does sound like a really good option. Not too expensive (compared to what we've all been paying anyway) and the best shot at the odds. I know your sisters eggs seemed good but frankly I don't trust any egg that has come from a women 35+ I know too many women struggling with infertility because of age.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (19-11-2014)