+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    We go out to dinner. I really wanted to get married on 10/10/10 which would've been our two year anniversary but DH didn't propose in time so I made the wedding on the 10th of April so now we celebrate two anniversaries each year...basically I'm punishing DH for the rest of his life for us not getting an amazing wedding date!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Usually out to dinner somewhere special. This year we had a 2 week old DD so we had a date night at home, nice bottle of red & yummy food I couldn't eat while pregnant :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for all the replies, it has helped put things a bit more in perspective for me, given me some ideas for future anniversaries and made me realise I'm only human and while the kids are so young I should cut myself some slack thanks everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last year was our first so we went back to the restaurant we had our reception at. This year I'm taking dh to a surprise dinner at Nobu

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Uh.. we dont. We acknowledge it and if $ allows we do the gift thing but we dont do anything special. We would like to, even just go to dinner or something but its not possible and dh has been away for our 2nd and will be again for our 3rd in a few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We go out to dinner.
    We are going to renew our vowels on our 10 year anniversary. It will be lovely to have the boys as part of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Usually dinner or lunch out. Or a date day when the kids are in daycare. Hubby always gets me a present and I buy nice lingerie that we both enjoy.

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It varies from year to year. We've been to Noosa a couple of times because that's where we honeymooned. Sometimes we go out for a fancy dinner, other times we cook a special meal for each other at home. This year with a brand new baby DH cooked us an amazing meal - scallops with shaved vegetables, crab risotto and apple crumble, plus he tracked down a bottle of wine that we'd first had on our honeymoon.

We don't do gifts or cards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Always involves food! Nice restaurant, or home cooked meal and bottle of wine. Has depended on : pregnancy, ages of kids, availability of baby sitters but generally it's one of the few nights a year we don't have the kids for the night, go to a fancy restaurant and enjoy too much nice wine or cocktails.
    Last edited by Uh-Oh; 15-11-2014 at 21:02.