+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I started doing low carb when I wanted to lose weight and from there learnt about paleo and try to following that way of eating. I never thought I could give up dairy but my stomach is much flatter without it so that's enough motivation! I do use almond milk though which isn't really paleo friendly. I find it hard with the kids because they are fussy and like to eat pasta and rice and I don't have the energy to make separate meals. We all like eggs in the morning and lunch I give them a sandwich and make myself a salad. Dinner is harder to follow but I might invest in that book pp mentioned

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Sub

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm more LCHF than strictly Paleo, but also try to JERF.
    I also couldn't do it during pregnancy- just wanted chips and bread! Still finding it a bit tricky with bf'ing as have a huge appetite.
    My kids are fairly sugar free but love their bread etc, although I try to encourage more high fat stuff.
    The PP who asked about the energy dip- you can get a keto-flu from your body changing from using carbs to fat for energy, usually happens when your carbs are really low, and just lasts a few days. Drinking bone broth and adding extra salt to your food can help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBug'sMum View Post
    The PP who asked about the energy dip- you can get a keto-flu from your body changing from using carbs to fat for energy, usually happens when your carbs are really low, and just lasts a few days. Drinking bone broth and adding extra salt to your food can help.
    Thank you