+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am often searching for my sunnies only to find them on my face.
    I went shopping at woolies one day, bought rice for a recipe. The next day I got the rice out and found bugs in it. Went into woolies demanding my money back but when the scanned it the bar code didn't come up so they refused to give me a refund. I made a big scene, demanded to speak with manager and eventually got my $2 back. Got home and found the new pack of rice still unopened in the pantry. Yep I took back a very old pack that I didn't even buy there.

Found a large piece of metal in a pack of cereal. Rang the company and sent them a pic, they apologized perfusly and sent me a whole carton of about 10 boxes of cereal. They couldn't understand how it passed the metal detector that all the boxes go through. I later realised that the metal was actually a broken piece from the oven being stored in the cupbord had fallen in the box. I rang the company and offered to send the boxes back but they said not to bother.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoppyLoppy For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (15-11-2014),MonsterMummy  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awww thanks Ladies I don't feel so embarrassed now .........Thank you all for sharing...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took my DH car to the shops one day and after I'd done my shopping got back in and started it up. Tried to put it in reverse, nope not happening! Keep trying, still not happening. A couple parked next to me could see I was having trouble and asked if they could help. I explained that I couldn't get the gear into reverse and didn't know why. The guy asked me if I wanted him to try, so I jumped out and he jumped in and sure enough gets the gear into reverse. Weird! So I jump back in and as I do the gear pops back into neutral. Try again to put into reverse, no not happening again! The guy puts his head in the window and says "Love you are pressing the brake, not the clutch"
    I've been driving a manual car for over 10 years!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summerwinter For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (15-11-2014),HeavenBlue  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yrs ago dh and I went to a huge Westfield shopping centre. He had the car keys and went off to do his thing while I took our baby, we were to meet back at the car in an hour. When I went back to the car dh didn't turn up....so I went inside to look for him. After THREE hours (and no mobile phones back then) I was stumped so I caught a taxi home.....DH WAS AT HOME!!! Lol, he said he couldn't find the car and thought I'd gone home on him so he walked over 15 kms home (yet he had the car keys)!!! I made him go back and get the car lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

felicia81  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is quite long.

I was bf bub when she was only a week old and was just in my knickers - hot day so front door was open (we had a high hedge all round our property). Went to the kitchen to get a drink and a guy wanting to check the meter rang the bell on our gate (meter was in our garden and gate was locked). I completely freaked out cause I couldn't get out of the kitchen to get any clothes without walking past the front door and giving him a full view so I threw on an apron (frilly lol), grabbed my keys and went to unlock the gate - I backed back into the house and then raced to the bedroom to grab some clothes. I was in such a state! About 4hours later I needed to take DD to the doctors - couldn't find my keys, looked everywhere but I was in a rush so I grabbed the spare set and left. Called hubby from the docs to let him know that I couldn't find them and I might've left them in the gate - meaning someone could've come up the drive and taken them without me being able to see them from the street. I was panicking because now there was no car in the drive so it was obvious no-one was home and what if the person who maybe had my keys broke in?!

Hubby came home from work as he was also worried and had a good search around the house - I talked him through my movements after letting in the meter man, and he couldn't find them either. We both just agreed that someone must've taken them from the gate. We organised getting a locksmith round to do the front door and the gate and hubby booked in the cars to have the locks changed the next day.

Next day arrives and so does the locksmith. I've been adamant all night that I wouldn't have left them in the gate cause that just isn't something I would do - hubby assures me he looked everywhere and obviously I had done it through sleep deprivation and panic. The locksmith takes off the gate lock and the front door lock. I suddenly wonder how well hubby actually looked and wander into the bedroom - I rummage through the washing basket (which hubby told me he searched in) and THERE THEY ARE!! Raced out to tell the locksmith - job is already done so we had to pay for that. Luckily I managed to call hubby in time to stop the cars being done cause that would've been very expensive!

I'm never going to let him forget that he was the one who 'searched EVERYWHERE!' Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister was living in a garden flat in someone's family home. The family owned a big dog. One day I arrived at the same time there was an open home as they were putting it up for sale. As I was walking through the garden to the flat there were lots of people looking over the balcony and out of the kitchen windows. Out of nowhere came the big dog, knocked me over and began humping me. I couldn't get up and began trying to crawl away with the dog on my back. People were in tears laughing and I was just in tears. I was mortified and not one person came to help! I eventually managed to pull myself up by holding onto a downpipe but I sliced my leg in the process. WORST moment in my life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

Niki24  (22-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    My sister was living in a garden flat in someone's family home. The family owned a big dog. One day I arrived at the same time there was an open home as they were putting it up for sale. As I was walking through the garden to the flat there were lots of people looking over the balcony and out of the kitchen windows. Out of nowhere came the big dog, knocked me over and began humping me. I couldn't get up and began trying to crawl away with the dog on my back. People were in tears laughing and I was just in tears. I was mortified and not one person came to help! I eventually managed to pull myself up by holding onto a downpipe but I sliced my leg in the process. WORST moment in my life.
    OMG sorry I had a giggle ....but I would have been mortified also....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RuffledPansy For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've gone out, and come home, and started hunting in my bag for my keys, and found them... still in the front door.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was renting a property and reversed my car out of the garage except the garage door was still closed. It made one of those comical outlines of my car shaped into the door. Try explaining that to the property manager !

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Back in the day i moved in with my now dh and his mother.

It was a saturday night and his mum said she was going out for the evening.

So she leaves and dh and i go "woo hoo we can finally have loud sex"

And so we do... So loud and then we hear noise downstairs. Dh runs down thinking someone had broken in but it was his mum she missed her train and came home..

And heard most of it

Eughhhhhhh i think i avoided having to see her for about a week! I just stayed in the room hidden!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (15-11-2014)