+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Wink skin care

I think running after kids and no sleep is starting to make me look my age (maybe a bit older)
    Does anyone have a skin care regime that works or a good wrinkle cream?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goes against the 'rules' but I have sensitive skin and find my skin is so much better if I only wash once a day. I use Sukin products mostly and exfoliate every other day (scaly skin makes me look worn down and older) and have had to use a night cream - usually my skin is oily but not so much these days. I use a toner that is just a spritz not an alcohol run-in type one, less harsh.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eilonwy For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on the DIY bandwagon and have been using a blend of coconut oil and castor oil in the 'oil cleaning method' I used the recipe from the blog 'health starts in the kitchen'. Apparently it works! My skin looks better than it did a year ago but I am also a lot less stressed now! My Mum used Jurlique and doesn't look her age at all and sunscreen every single day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to michellead For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep reading about serums and using them as you hit 35/40. I'm trying one at the moment to see if it makes a noticable difference or not as I had a facial 2 weeks ago for the first time in years and the the therapist commented that my skin was really dehydrated and said I either need to drink more water or that I wasn't using moisturiser properly. I drink tonnes of water every day, always have, but am def very slap dash with my moisturiser.

So I'm now cleansing properley, using a serum (after cleansing, under moisturiser/sunscreen) and massaging in my moisturiser.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning and night I cleanse with a trilogy cleanser, morning I follow up with their SPF moisturiser and Clinique hydrating foundation with spf30.

Night time I use bioderma to get my make off up, then after cleansing I use the trilogy hydrating moisturiser followed by the rose hip oil and Clinique eye cream.

My skin breaks out if I don't cleanse properly, and I don't get dry patches anymore. I find that using the one brand has settled my skin down a lot.

I also religiously softly massage my face morning and night these days, usually for a few minutes with my cleanser.
    Last edited by Nomia; 12-11-2014 at 06:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I use Ultracueticals. Its awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I use Lancôme because I don't know what else to use. It seems pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I use nutrimetics. Their restore range is meant to help with anti aging. My skin does look soft and healthy from using it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use 100% pure jojoba oil! It's a youth potion & completely natural... Amazing !! When I first started I had a few breakouts but now it's incredible. I exfoliate using jojoba oil and sugar.