+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun. I have just caught up. Your blood results will probably give you an idea if this bub will make it.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bleed at around 6 weeks during one of my pregnancies. I had bright red blood lasting for around 24 hours from memory and then brown blood. I felt that the initial bleeding was heavy and that I was definitely miscarrying, but bub stayed put and the rest of the pregnancy was fine.

I had a scan a few days after the bleed and it showed a subchorionic haematoma, but the baby was ok.

I'm not sure if this is reassuring (hopefully it is) ...Bleeding in early pregnancy happens to around 1 in 4 women. The stats say that one third to one half do go on to miscarry, but that also means that in a large number of cases, the pregnancy continues successfully.

Fingers crossed. It is a very stressful experience - I was so, so upset, but just tried to rest as best I could.
    Last edited by sky1; 12-11-2014 at 15:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
    I had a bleed at around 6 weeks during one of my pregnancies. I had bright red blood lasting for around 24 hours from memory and then brown blood. I felt that the initial bleeding was heavy and that I was definitely miscarrying, but bub stayed put and the rest of the pregnancy was fine.

I had a scan a few days after the bleed and it showed a subchorionic haematoma, but the baby was ok.

I'm not sure if this is reassuring (hopefully it is) ...Bleeding in early pregnancy happens to around 1 in 4 women. The stats say that one third to one half do go on to miscarry, but that also means that in a large number of cases, the pregnancy continues successfully.

Fingers crossed. It is a very stressful experience - I was so, so upset, but just tried to rest as best I could.
    Thank you. Did you experience cramping at all? I am not feeling optimistic now that I am having some mild cramping along with small amounts of red blood. I fear the worst.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    cramping doesn't necessarily mean a mc
    it can just be regular pregnancy aches and pains
    never had cramping during my mc
    only with my last suscessful preg

thinking and praying for you hun

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just passed two pieces of tissue that look like bits of liver. Could this be a polyp or have anything to do with my endo or is it looking like a miscarriage for me?

Should I go to the ER? I am so confused. Cramping has died off but whatever I just passed isn't normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. I'm not sure about endo
    But I had liver clots with my mc
    It's up to you hun if you want to go to ed
    I didn't
    But a lot of women do if they are feeling really dizzy and bleeding is filling a large pad in an hour
    Is there someone there with you? (Adult)?
    You need someone to drive you if you choose to go to hospital

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Ok. I'm not sure about endo
    But I had liver clots with my mc
    It's up to you hun if you want to go to ed
    I didn't
    But a lot of women do if they are feeling really dizzy and bleeding is filling a large pad in an hour
    Is there someone there with you? (Adult)?
    You need someone to drive you if you choose to go to hospital
    I think I might just wait it out at home. I live rural and our hospital is a joke so I'll no doubt wait for hours to be told what I already know. I'm hardly bleeding, only when I wipe apart from those 2 pieces of clots that came out. (I have had pieces like that come out of me before on the past even when not pregnant so I'm very confused) I might go back to the Dr tomorrow and discuss blood results and maybe see if I can get an early ultrasound to ensure everything is clearing out if it is indeed a MC. Thank you for the support, it means a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have a temp or feel really dizzy, please have some Panadol and have someone with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    I had them like that with my mc but i also had bits like that with dd2. They were even as big as my thumb.

It's up to you if you go to the er. I did with dd1 and dd2 but not with mc as I just knew the result. If you go, just be prepared for some pretty awful sounding medical words.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm not going to go at this stage. I feel quite nauseous at the moment, either from anxiety or MS still. I'm so confused because I've had pieces like this before during my periods caused from my endo/polyps. I just dont know. I need an ultrasound to see whats going on. I'm going to be more demanding tomorrow at the GP. I hope this isn't the end. Bleeding and cramps have subsided.