+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont think there is much I regretted getting.... both my kids are/where smaller so stayed in their bumbos for ages, I loved my electric avent pump (never tried manual) and my baby bjorn I was given had great back support and use it alot...
    I think mine would be a nappy bag though, I dont see the point in paying a fortune for one this time I got a nice hand bag and just use that.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneychick View Post
    Aldi nappies are great for toddlers, what do you all suggest for newborn nappies if huggies are out of fashion?
    My personal preference is babylove or the coles comfybots. The newborn babyloves even have the little gap at the top for the stump. Obviously not necessary as you could just fold the top of other nappies but handy anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    Those all in one suits with the feet. Useless. My babies were always too long and feet to big for their size. I much prefer leggings and top. Plus leggings/ pants make it easier for nappy changes. Plus I cant see how cloth bums fit in them either.

If you make average sized kids then I am sure they are fine.
    My son is bottom of the percentiles and the all in ones are still too short for him. Only the target bonds rip off wondersuits were long enough.

Nursing pillow... It just got in the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bath seats! I asked my mum to buy one for DS. He hated it!!! A $35 waste of space!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    My personal preference is babylove or the coles comfybots. The newborn babyloves even have the little gap at the top for the stump. Obviously not necessary as you could just fold the top of other nappies but handy anyway
    Yes I LOVE the coles comfybots nappies, don't buy anything else now and I've tried them all! Never had a leak and they seem to be so comfortable for my bubbas! Not a fan of huggies at all, Babylove would be my second choice

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Super Trooper For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another lover of comfy bots. Not just the best but the cheapest too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrockfaery View Post
    Bath seats! I asked my mum to buy one for DS. He hated it!!! A $35 waste of space!
    Oh I loved the bath seat and so did DS! It was a cloth one though, like a basic rocker with a terry toweling type fabric across a basic metal frame. The hard plastic ones look like they would be uncomfortable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Trooper View Post
    Oh I loved the bath seat and so did DS! It was a cloth one though, like a basic rocker with a terry toweling type fabric across a basic metal frame. The hard plastic ones look like they would be uncomfortable
    Yeah I mean like the ones you use when they can sit up on their own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Regarding baby powder, I believe it's the talc based powder that is an ovarian cancer risk however I've read more recently that any powder is a risk if the baby inhales any particulate matter. So I've stopped using powder even to remove sand from my toddler's feet after the beach (which worked really well, alas.)

The most useless thing I bought was a baby bath on a stand. A pain to fill with water, a pain to drain the water out. I use an inflatable baby bath in the big bath instead now. It means I use less water, I don't have to worry about baby banging himself on a hard surface and it's easy to deflate and pack away if needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    Those all in one suits with the feet. Useless. My babies were always too long and feet to big for their size. I much prefer leggings and top. Plus leggings/ pants make it easier for nappy changes. Plus I cant see how cloth bums fit in them either.

If you make average sized kids then I am sure they are fine.
    My DD is 5th percentile for height and she still can't wear them lol. Her legs are obviously too long for her body cause to get ones that fits the length of her legs she has to be absolutely swimming in the top part! We cut all the feet off the ones we had already bought lol