Tips to prevent cancer | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    @sky1 it's absolutely terrifying all the chemicals that are added to everything. I was very into avoiding them all and going as natural as possible for quite some time. I think i just gave up in the end and went with ignorance is bliss.... the less i know, the less i worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    @2BlueBirds The China study might be another book worth reading. It's the most comprehensive study done on nutrition. It looks at a standard western diet in comparison to asian countries where there are much lower incidences of cancer, diabetes, etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

2BlueBirds  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...ent-avoid-soap

This article explains how triclosan can cause cancer and other issues. Thought it may have been of interest?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

sky1  (19-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I very strictly try and avoid all chemicals if possible. Everything I buy (household cleaners, beauty products, food) is always homemade or natural/organic. Think baking soda, white vinegar for cleaning. Coconut oil, shea butter, essential oils for beauty. Our family try and eat only fruit and vegetables, limited organic dairy, organic - grass fed meat. Sugar free, gluten free. I find the longer we do it the easier it becomes! I have reversed my thyroid problems, asthma and anxiety so far since we cleaned up our diet! My DS never gets sick, as in he might get a fever for one day per year. It sounds a bit extreme but I am a nurse and it scares me when I look after people with a list of illnesses as long as their arm. It must stem from somewhere. I have read (don't have any evidence but just what I remember) of a Japanese tribe that live completely off the land, they have no sickness, disease, cancer, catch or harvest their own food and all live to a very old age.