+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck - just replied to you in the Nov thread about the doctors being thorough - fingers crossed you get the answers you need!
    @grace - sounds like there are a couple of us in the same boat - do you mind me asking what made you guys need to wait a while to try? If I'm being too nosy feel free to ignore me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    @EnPointe can I please be put down for 25th Dec? I really have no idea when I should be testing as I have PCOS & AF is all over the place. last 2 AF's have been 2.5months & 2months...just picked 25th hoping for a xmas miracle .
    AF has only really just finished but this time it lasted 14days...longest ive ever had in my life & clots which I rarely have clots. Got my gyno appointment next Thursday.
    Fingers crossed for an Xmas BFP for you - must be rough having such long cycles, you poor thing. Good luck for your gyno appt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Sat ladies...
    @Cluck_duck how did you go at the doc's this morning?

I just did an OPK and it's a positive! Excited!!

How is everyone travelling ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

How did your appointment go @clucky_duck.. Or is that Monday? I'm on calendar day 32 atm. I know it's still considered 'normal' but I'm freaking out because I usually have 25-26 day cycles.... And we'll I just wana hurry up and O so I can try catch the egg again! Haha

@MrsA2B not nosey at all 😉 I haven't had any health issues to prevent me from conceiving (that I know about anyway), but for the past 2 years or so I've been wanting so much to start a family. I've been at uni and finally finished this year! My degree required all of my time and energy so unfortunately there would have been little time for a bubba. Now I'm in my grad year and we're financially in a good position to start a family. That's great news that you've got your thyroid condition sorted! I can't imagine how frustrating that would have been for you.
    Last edited by grace; 15-11-2014 at 12:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i think af is winding down, so BDing will start tomorrow - fingers crossed we get it this month

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_990 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chep - exciting! Looks like we won't be hearing much from you for a few days - you've got something better to be doing, haha!
    @grace - it's so hard to wait isn't it, no matter how good the reason.

As for me - making the most of AF week by having wine and tiramisu at lunch, amazing.

Was eating with my sisters and was getting grilled about when we'll have a baby as I stupidly told them months ago (while drunk - whoops!) that we were going to be trying at the end of the year.

I ended up lying today and saying we'd postponed it for a while - I don't want them watching me like a hawk to see if I'm drinking etc, too much pressure!

What about you all - does anyone in real life know that you're trying?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsA2B For This Useful Post:

Chep  (15-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsA2B - We aren't telling anyone (except my bestie) as I don't the whole - don't you have enough kids? Why would you want four blah blah blah... We have been through enough to have our 3 earth side babies with us, and I am scared of something going wrong again and quiet frankly don't need their unwanted advice
    I think that you handled yourself very well , people don't realise that words add extra pressure that you don't need!

Right off to finish dinner, then put the little ones to bed and then........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I stuffed up and went to the wrong GP! I booked my appt online and thought it was across the road, but turns out I booked at another clinic just opposite my usual one. Epic fail hahahah! So still waiting but only until Tuesday. Going after work. Will keep you posted!
    @MrsA2B mmmm tiramisu *drools! I haven't had that in SO long. Now I'm craving it lol. And I'm with you and the white lying. Some people at work have said, are you trying now? And I just say oh no, next year I'll think about it. It's too much pressure otherwise (ppl are so nosey as it is)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Been doing some research and because my cycles are a bit irregular. Thinking of asking my GP for clomid and maybe provera if needed. He'll probs ask how long we've been ttc which I'm going to white lie and say 6 months. So ridiculous have a cycle this long! I haven't had af come this late in years! Cd43 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw clucky you poor thing! Hopefully you get a good gp who will take the time to listen to your concerns. Keep us in the loop on how your appointment goes.

I started spotting last night and have the worst cramps today. Pretty sure AF has finally arrived! Took her bloody time. Looking forward to dtd a lot more this cycle 😝