+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    dpo8 waiting waiting waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no how frustrating @mighty mamma! I'm day 34 and that's doing my head in, 81 must be really hard I did an internet cheapie test this morning & still BFN. Sent OH's semen sample off yesterday so hopefully that comes back all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @mightymama!!! 😩 You poor thing! As disappointed as I am that AF is here, at least she comes regularly for me. I can't even imagine how frustrated you must be right now! Hope you're coping ok with the not knowing how long your cycles will be? Big hugs for you! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TTC1morepink it's definitely not too late. Do you want me to put you down for the 25th or the 28th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder if AF will arrive on time this cycle. Don't know if you remember my last one was 49days so I am feeling for you @mightymama and know what it's like to have a long cycle! What has your GP said about it? Can you get anything to bring AF on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    I wonder if AF will arrive on time this cycle. Don't know if you remember my last one was 49days so I am feeling for you @mightymama and know what it's like to have a long cycle! What has your GP said about it? Can you get anything to bring AF on?
    I've been waiting to see what my body does and using less invasive treatments like Accupuncture and herbs instead of docs and medications, but having my cycles only increase I feel I have no option!
    I've had 2 cycles since the miscarriage in July, 65 and 81. Af is knocking on my door so I'm a little relieved to see her to be honest. Gutted but relieved at the same time.
    I've struggled a lot with our journey to add to our family and I haven't felt that forums have helped my mindset at all, so I dropped it like a hot potato, I hope I don't cause offense to anyone, it's just the way I've felt and not wanting to put any more undue stress or negative thoughts in my noggin. I've missed you guys but I feel it's best if I can avoid sending myself cray cray jealous if I can! 😆 I'm so sad to see some of you still here 😔 but I guess I haven't been gone that long in the scheme of things 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a BFP on Wednesday at 10DPO, tested daily and line got stronger as did symptoms until Saturday when symptoms vanished and line got weaker until barely visible today. I'm absolutely gutted, two chemicals in a row and three since April. I'm turning 42 in 6 days, I just wish I could get past this need for a third child and be thankful for what I have but the need is so strong.

I've got one month of clomid left, but I'm going to take a break from this month so my family doesn't have to deal with me being a hormonal grump over Christmas.

So waiting for AF to rear her ugly head, was hoping for a different Christmas to last year when I had just had a miscarriage - must stock up on champagne!

Sorry for the 'me' post, it has helped to write it down, can't really talk to anyone except DH about it all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year and bring on 2015 🎉.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
    I got a BFP on Wednesday at 10DPO, tested daily and line got stronger as did symptoms until Saturday when symptoms vanished and line got weaker until barely visible today. I'm absolutely gutted, two chemicals in a row and three since April. I'm turning 42 in 6 days, I just wish I could get past this need for a third child and be thankful for what I have but the need is so strong.

I've got one month of clomid left, but I'm going to take a break from this month so my family doesn't have to deal with me being a hormonal grump over Christmas.

So waiting for AF to rear her ugly head, was hoping for a different Christmas to last year when I had just had a miscarriage - must stock up on champagne!

Sorry for the 'me' post, it has helped to write it down, can't really talk to anyone except DH about it all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and New Year and bring on 2015 🎉.
    So sorry to hear you didn't get your sticky BFP! I really hope you get it soon and make your family complete

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

Jay2014  (22-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that @Jay2014. I hope 2015 brings us all our BFP's

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Jay2014  (23-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, coming in real late!
    This is our first month of TTC #2. DS took 6 months so hopping this journey is a little quicker. Some may call me crazy but DS is 6 months, wanting our babies close in age. I'm between 5-7dpo hard for me to tell as I had a crazy 4 straight days of the strongest ovulation tests I have ever had (so strong there was barely a control line) So guessing it was sometime over that period. Been tracking the last 3months and seems my cycle is still the same with cd17 being O day which is month was the day after my first positve. The only other time that has happened is the month we fell with DS so hopeful but trying not to get to excited. Going to test xmas day (7-10dpo) just in case I can have a special present for DH. Wish me luck! Merry Xmas everyone!