+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @angelz69 I think it's too early for a few drinks to affect you. Someone posted the other week the science behind it and in the 2 WW not much that you consume passes through to the baby. So have a drink and don't worry about it good luck!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Ess For This Useful Post:

angelz969  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the quick reply! Awesome! i will only have few, nothing crazy, so then it wont seem suspicious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Totally agree about the drinking. I had my wedding and honeymoon with lots of drinking when I found out I was pregnant with my son. A healthy 1 1/2yr old now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if it matters if the guy has been drinking the night before Doing a semen sample for testing?

OH will be drinking Friday night, but Saturday is the only day he can submit a sample until after the Xmas period probably.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It doesn't matter. Alcohol can't get into the swimmers, only affects your blood ****** & processing organs like kidneys etc. His only risk of negative affect is getting "brewers droop", ie if he was too drunk still to get it up! 😄 But I imagine he'll have finished drinking by then right? Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @McBecks! Yep I will make him steer clear during BD period... I want to give it the best shot possible in January. Only probs is other male issues which make it hard for him to do it that regularly

CD 31 & no hint on AF yet, but will wait until Saturday to test now I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missess I'll be testing on Saturday too! *testing buddies* hahah.
    Gosh I hope we both get bfps! Wouldn't that be so cool, just in time for Christmas!
    I think I'll be really sad if I don't because this cycle we really gave it a good go. BD I think was timed perfectly according to my monitor. I don't have any symptoms really. What are the early symptoms that ppl get anyway? Is it later that they really kick in or as early as 9dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never got any symptoms with my DS @clucky_duck. Without seeing it on the scan I wouldn't have known I pregnant at all until well into the second trimester when I got some cravings. (And a belly of course!) So it differs for everyone I think. 😊 9dpo might be too early as you can implant later at like 10dpo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (19-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

I went to the GP yesterday for a med cert,so thought I'd also ask for a bt. Maybe that was a mistake as it may be too early to pick up hcg anywya. We will see. I'll have the results today eeeek

Thanks
    Reviews
    @angelz969 I had drinks the night before I got my BFP (although I was holding back a little bit ) and am now 9 weeks 3 days
    @clucky_duck I got sore boobies straight away and they started getting bigger like 10dpo but I guess that can happen before your period too.

Good luck ladies! Christmas baby dust to you xx