+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Been pretty quiet in here lately ladies! How is everyone traveling?
    @mylee you're due to test today, how did you go? And @Miss Ess it's your turn next!

AFM I'm 10dpo today & doing my best not to look into symptoms this month. AF is due Saturday if she comes & I'll prob test Saturday morning as I have a friends 30th that night so need to know how much I can drink! 😄

Fingers triple double extra crossed for us all!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (17-12-2014),clucky_duck  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe can you put me down for testing on the 23rd

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks hmmm...AF due tomorrow according to FF. I don't feel pregnant but I don't feel AF symptoms either. I was feeling a bit over it this month so we only BD'd once or twice and not sure it was the right time. Might wait til Saturday to test, not sure yet.

I've had a big night and got that out f my system and also been to the Fs who reassured me it appears from blood test that I do ovulate around CD 16 so I will make sure to do everything in January!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have lunch with both parents on Xmas day. If it's anything like last year our mums will hassle us about children, and it will be awful because either I'm still not pregnant & we've been trying for 6 months, or I will be pregnant but it will be too early to tell them, especially considering some of the people who'll be there. We haven't told anyone we are trying as we want to surprise them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charting is looking good this month, looks like we have done everything right so far however only DPO4. Planning to test at DPO10 which is the 23rd, the question is if i am lucky enough this month and do get a positive should i hold out and tell the DH on Xmas day

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelz969 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (17-12-2014),clucky_duck  (17-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    We have lunch with both parents on Xmas day. If it's anything like last year our mums will hassle us about children, and it will be awful because either I'm still not pregnant & we've been trying for 6 months, or I will be pregnant but it will be too early to tell them, especially considering some of the people who'll be there. We haven't told anyone we are trying as we want to surprise them!
    Yeah it's hard with family if there's a lot of expectations placed on you to have kids soon. I get it all the time, not with family, but a lot at work especially as I have a 2yo already so everyone is like "time for a second soon?" I just want to yell "well we're bloody trying!"😄 Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missess Expectations and pressure from family is hard. Mine are ok for now...they're pretty satisfied on both sides with the grandchildren hahah. Maybe you can just say you will all have grandchildren soon enough, in a jokey nice way?
    @McBecks I'm right behind you with dpo. I am 8 now and trying not to symptom spot. Last night I got up at God knows what time, because I had the worst acidity and had to have some crackers. I feel like I'm peeing all the time and my boobs are really heavy! Do you think 11dpo is too early to test? I never thought to tell DH on Christmas Day @angelz969, but that's awesome!! Maybe I'll do that. Although keeping that a secret for 5 days will be SO HARD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on all the BFP's .

can I please be taken off Dec list as A came on the 8th so im now CD10 today so I wont b testing this month. I have Gyno tomorrow for an internal scan...hoping I haven't been over stimulated as I had to take 150mg clomid this time,100mg didn't work but im sure that's coz I took it too late in my cycle as when I had my last scan my lining was quite thick & the following week I got AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should be ovulating any day now, DB ing everyday! Bought a school girl outfit to make it more interesting. But I still feel like it's hard doing it everyday with work shifts being different.
    Fingers crossed!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to haley86 For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking for some advice, so this is our third month TTC#1. Tomorrow will be DPO6 and charts are looking good so far. We have our work xmas party which consists of lunch and drinks for the afternoon. I work in a small office of 4 and i have been there for 3 years so it will be very suspicious if im not having a few drinks and its hard to fly under the radar when there are only 4 people. Obviously i dont want to alert people im working with that we are TTC. Im not sure what to do and its way to early to test. Any advice would be appreciated