+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Will do @grace don't worry hehe I will be gloating if I am successful and probs will say it's due to that blo%dy monitor LOL!
    @Nerak where about's is your Mum? Dh's fam is just in from Byron but also has fam in Bris. Seafood feast sounds amazing!! My sister is having Xmas at hers but her Father-in-law doesn't like prawns and normally basically forbids them in his presence, but I'm being a bit of a sh^t and bringing them anyway. DH, my mum and I love them, so I feel like, why should he dictate what I want to have at my Christmas too, not like he's allergic. Wow that just turned into a random rant hahah.
    On the note of Christmas, I feel a bit proud because I just wrote all my Christmas cards for fam and friends, some I need to send O/S so thought I better send them soon!
    @clucky_duck - My mum is near Coffs Harbour, it's been awhile since we've visited, so even though it's only for the weekend, it's a much needed little break. I hope the weather is nice to us!

Haha, I would bring seafood anyway as well, I wouldn't let someone ruin my Christmas lunch! Lol
    You're so organised with Christmas cards, I gave up on sending them years ago- I'm just so lazy! 😳😳

DS1 😎 DS2 🙈 and TTC #3 👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh coffs is gorgeous! We went to a wedding there a few years back! Enjoy your time with your mum
    And I know, my sisters FIL is a piece of work, don't even get me started. He once told me my job was a waste of time because he's also a racist hmm. So I don't care, bringing my prawns and hubby and I will be loving it hahha

Cards- yes I do feel like no one really cares but oh well. Makes me feel good when I'm organised. Not long until the decorations and tree need to go up too yikes! Hopefully it's my last as a childless woman (that sounds depressing) but I do have my fur baby too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Nerak  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I guess if I look at it as one more month of cold prawns and oysters, soft cheeses and wine- it does make me feel a little better. Lol
    Let's hope December is lucky for all of us! xx

DS1 😎 DS2 🙈 and TTC #3 👶
    I had a little cry yesterday too Nerak, totally normal. Then I reminded myself I could have an extra strong coffee again for the next two weeks at least, and a big plate of Brie and Blue Cheese for dinner. Hugs xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsA2B For This Useful Post:

Nerak  (13-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    I had a little cry yesterday too Nerak, totally normal. Then I reminded myself I could have an extra strong coffee again for the next two weeks at least, and a big plate of Brie and Blue Cheese for dinner. Hugs xxx
    Hugs to you too @MrsA2B xx
    Fingers crossed this is the month for all of us. I'm starting to get excited about a clean slate for this month.

I had my coffee with an extra shot today, too
    Needed something to make me feel better about AF and her horrible cramping! She's really showing her bad side today. CD2- always the worst day of my cycle. Luckily it's happening on my planned leave from work, and my cleaners were scheduled to come over today, so I've been sitting on the couch and doing sweet nothing! Lol

DS1 😎 DS2 🙈 and TTC #3 👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bunked off work an hour early and took myself shopping to cheer myself up - AF arrived a day early, as expected after my spotting and BFN yesterday.

I forced myself to come up with a list of positives to not getting pregnant this month - another 4 weeks of savings in the baby fund, time to lose another couple of kilos, and (providing I get preggo this cycle) I will be about 12 weeks around my 30th birthday so could announce it then, which would be fun as everyone would be together to tell at once.

Made me feel a bit less disappointed. My hat is off to the ladies that have been doing this for months, you are all incredible!
    @clucky_ducks I was thinking about how this will hopefully be the last Xmas without kids - fingers crossed for all of us.
    @Nerak - sounds like an awesome day! Hope it helped. Am very jealous of your cleaner

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe can I please be put down for 25th Dec? I really have no idea when I should be testing as I have PCOS & AF is all over the place. last 2 AF's have been 2.5months & 2months...just picked 25th hoping for a xmas miracle .
    AF has only really just finished but this time it lasted 14days...longest ive ever had in my life & clots which I rarely have clots. Got my gyno appointment next Thursday.
    Last edited by larazie; 13-11-2014 at 16:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsA2B hopefully it is the last Christmas!! When did you start your TTC journey?
    @grace, my monitor arrived today eeeek! But I can't start by new 'cycle' with it until AF arrives. I feel like crying it's so ridiculous.However, I just read that sometimes if you are sick around O it can throw your cycle off. I had such bad gastro two weeks ago so that could explain it! I haven't been that sick in years. Hopefully back on track once it arrives and when I'm using the monitor. It's so cool having the touch screen

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck - it's only our second month trying now so I think my expectations were a little high! I saying that, we've been wanting to start trying for at least the last 18 months, but haven't been able to. I was diagnosed with a thyroid condition and was told not to try until it was controlled due to the high risk of miscarriage - so it feels like I've been waiting forever to be knocked up and have a baby!

New monitor sounds awesome - fingers crossed AF arrives soon so you can get cracking

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsA2B we share similar stories! I feel like I've been waiting a million years to start TTC. @clucky_duck yay for getting your monitor! I'm still waiting for AF too I think if I haven't got it by the weekend I'll also be making a gp appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsA2B same here 2 months trying!
    @grace what CD are you now? Going onto CD42 I think for me. GP appt at 9.45am tmorrow. We'll see what they say. Hopefully they don't just brush me off though.