+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @EnPointe can I please be moved to the 28th? Looking like a longer cycle this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haley86 View Post
    Anyone that has had a mc or a chemical ever thought no that couldn't happen to me?
    I remember when I got my positive and people here on bh were wishing me a sticky baby. I laughed in my head and thought oh whatever I've got my positive. I'm set.
    Having the ultra sound at 9 weeks showing it hadn't grown in the past 2 weeks gutted me. I'm not much of a person to show emotion in public... But I let out heaving sobs in the street, in the car and at the doctors... Everything was ripped away from me.
    Until you start the ttc journey you have no idea how much it is going to eat you up. I don't think there are words to describe to someone that hasn't tried just much it can rip you apart.
    My heart and thoughts are with all of u. Wishing everyone the easiest journey.

For me after a possible chemical in the beginning of December I'm on day 8 of the cycle... Staying away from coffee, booze, too much sugar; taking 22 herbs and supplements. Please let me get my rainbow baby this month. 31st is my test day, I want to end this year on a high!!!

Sorry for the massive story. I just feel like everyone in the real world has forgotten about my mc. I feel I need to validate it sometimes. It happened, and it's ok to still be sad about it.

X
    hugs x having had 2 chemicals and one mc at 8 weeks, I know how you feel. I do have a 3 year old daughter though, and I remember being this naive when I got my positive with her. Thankfully, she made it through, but she was 8 months when we had a chemical and we told our family at 5 weeks when we got our faint positive, and then had to un-tell them the next day. I was devastated...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Jay2014  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't going to test for O this month and just go with the flow - hahaha (famous last words) turns out I have a peak level! Just waiting for DF to get home from work now. Fingers crossed for everyone this months (and I am sorry for those that had AF come )

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it's alright for me to be posting here, I'm not comfortable joining a dig just as yet but does anyone know if I should now stop taking B6?

iamLilysmummy is offline <---------------and Laylas mummy too.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me out 😢😢 AF arrive this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney1980 View Post
    I hope it's alright for me to be posting here, I'm not comfortable joining a dig just as yet but does anyone know if I should now stop taking B6?
    Just be careful with dose I think. No more than 100mg per day (check with your doc though)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

sydney1980  (15-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney1980 View Post
    Attachment 64551

Is this my eyes? Can you see something?
    Yes a very faint second :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @grace how are you going? Did you end up seeing your GP on Friday?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (16-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggly1 View Post
    I really need some advice. AF was due on Saturday (13th) at the latest, all cycles seem to be between 28-30days, never long than 30days max. AF hasn't arrived yet but I've had mild cramping randomly the past few days, usually the day before AF I get quite severe cramping. I've been really exhausted the last 4/5days and about 20mins ago suddenly felt very nauseas all of a sudden. My df thinks that we should wait a week before testing so we don't get a false negative but I'm unsure. I just want to know as I'm worried something may be wrong. This is our 7th month TTC. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Additionally, usually AF is heavy first 2 days but the last time (which was 30 day cycle), it was very very light compared to usual and short. This month I also did not think we ovulated as usually I get extremely sore boobs when I do and I did not this month. Sorry if any of that is TMI I'm unsure if any of that is related?
    Sounds preggo to me. Light cramping is normal in early pregnancy as the embryo burrows down. You would most likely get a positive test now if you are having these symptoms, but if you prefer to wait, then wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @EnPointe can you please put me down for 31st December.
    So last month I got a bfp but a few days later i did a blood test. Hcg 33. 2 days later hcg only 30. AF came a few days after (essentially a week late). Cd 1 was 6th dec and i am hoping after a chemical pregnancy i ovulate normally and if my cycle is still about 26 days AF is due again on 1st jan so hoping for a bfp by end of this year fc