+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone that has had a mc or a chemical ever thought no that couldn't happen to me?
    I remember when I got my positive and people here on bh were wishing me a sticky baby. I laughed in my head and thought oh whatever I've got my positive. I'm set.
    Having the ultra sound at 9 weeks showing it hadn't grown in the past 2 weeks gutted me. I'm not much of a person to show emotion in public... But I let out heaving sobs in the street, in the car and at the doctors... Everything was ripped away from me.
    Until you start the ttc journey you have no idea how much it is going to eat you up. I don't think there are words to describe to someone that hasn't tried just much it can rip you apart.
    My heart and thoughts are with all of u. Wishing everyone the easiest journey.

For me after a possible chemical in the beginning of December I'm on day 8 of the cycle... Staying away from coffee, booze, too much sugar; taking 22 herbs and supplements. Please let me get my rainbow baby this month. 31st is my test day, I want to end this year on a high!!!

Sorry for the massive story. I just feel like everyone in the real world has forgotten about my mc. I feel I need to validate it sometimes. It happened, and it's ok to still be sad about it.

X

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to haley86 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (11-12-2014),clucky_duck  (11-12-2014),dream girl  (13-12-2014),EnPointe  (11-12-2014),grace  (11-12-2014),Jay2014  (11-12-2014),MrsMSL  (12-12-2014),Polly6034  (11-12-2014),vague  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out too, tested this morning. BFN . Will have to wait until January now as the clinic will be closed over xmas which is the time I would need it open. Moving onto IVF. Such an emotional roller coaster and absolutely shattered.

@haley86 It sounds awful! Having never gotten to BFP- but then it being taken away from you, must feel devastating. I'm sorry it happened and wish you all the best from now on. Some people just don't know how easy they have it TTC.

Wishing everyone well this month! for some BFP's!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

I know exactly how you feel @haley86, we fell pregnant accidentally with our first and had the most wonderful uneventful pregnancy. So to have a MC and then to take 5+ months TTC and still waiting has been so so hard. I'm grateful everyday for my little boy, he makes it all that bit easier to cope with.

Keiko, sorry this isn't your month xx

AF due in 2 days. I actually think this might be our month. Sore boobs for a week. I'm holding off as long as possible to test...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (12-12-2014),tazz475  (11-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

Big hugs @haley86 and @Keiko2012.

Polly@6034, fingers crossed this is your month.

AFM I'm having no symptoms whatsoever so pretty sure I'm out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sydney1980 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (12-12-2014)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @haley86 I remember getting pregnant with the triplets when I was 17 and thinking to myself... Wow that's all my baby making done in one go! Awesome! My doctor warned me about the 1 in 5 chance of miscarriage and I shrugged it off because I figured who has a miscarriage at 17 years old? People my age get pregnant accidentally all the time and smoke and drink through their pregnancies and have perfectly healthy babies. Then pregnant at 18 I figured no young person has 2 miscarriages in a row, surely? Then to have a third miscarriage at 19 was just an absolute stab in the back from my body. I never thought that someone my age would lose 5 babies by the time they turned 20. You never think it will happen to you but now the tables have turned and I don't believe that I will ever have a baby.

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Polly6034 I hope this is your month lovely, that sounds promising! And I love the positive attitude!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! New to Bubhub and trying to concieve #1. I have been temping for about 6 months but this is only the second month of TTC. Also first month of using the Clear Blue OPK. Received a sold smiley on CD11 however no temp rise, and then tested negative the next couple of days. Today CD16 I got another solid smiley but also a temp rise. I feel like I may have missed the boat this month as 'the deed' was done on Sunday. What a frustrating process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @jussi & @EnPointe - I know it's all relative but was curious if anyone else's base temp was similar!

Saw FS yesterday, he was happy with my blood test result said all was consistent with ovulation at the expected time. Now getting my OH to do a sperm sample in case but he said just to stick at it and hopefully it will happen. He's a really nice doctor, doesn't make me feel silly for being there so early & happy to offer all possible tests/treatments at the appropriate time.

Ladies - he said not to stress over temps and CM! Said they aren't an accurate way of tracking and cause a lot of anxiety, opk & blood tests the only really accurate ways of checking for ovulation.

In 2ww now but Was not motivated this cycle & Only did it twice so not expecting anything to happen.

I'm so sorry to those who've already had disappointing outcome baby dust to those still waiting to test xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to jump on and say hi 👋 have been browsing the forums for the last month, 1st month TTC our #2 bubs, I'm 7dpo and soooo tempted to test tomorrow but know it's way way too early !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived this morning onto next month I guess. Hope to see none of you there! xox