+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck make sure you keep us updated on your fancy monitor

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to quote everyone separately, not quite sure how to quote multiple people on the app!

Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    @Nerak I think I'm going to have to have a cry too, every month kills me a little more inside, I'm at a loss of what to do!
    No, I'm not really, I'm sure if I lost 20kg I'll be set but I'm just so dam lazy! 😫
    Admittedly for us, it's only month two after having a 6 month break from TTC, but we were trying for awhile before that, and nothing! I'm hesitant to go back to my OB, for tests.. I suffer from endometriosis, but it never affected my fertility with my boys. It has been 6 years since DS2 though, that's a good amount of time for it to build up, I guess.
    I really don't want to have another operation, but that might be our only option. I'll give it a couple more months.

There are probably some lifestyle changes I can make, too! But you know, I'm also lazy.
    I do exercise, but not as much as I used to.. and I'm probably about 5kg over my comfortable weight, which also affects the endo. Work just gets in the way of us having lives and perfect eating/exercise regimes, doesn't it! Lol

DS1 😎 DS2 🙈 and TTC #3 👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Hahaha @Nerak that's how I look at it. One more month of sushi, soft cheeses and wine!

I am yet to try the fancy O predictors. I got a lot of them in the mail today but still waiting on my monitor. @grace, I am getting so frustrated with my body and AF not arriving STILL! *sniff. I don't know what's going on with my body, it's so disheartening.
    Maybe I should join you all and cry also out of pure frustration
    I'm interested to see how your fancy monitor works! I may need to invest in one if you're successful

We're heading up to see my mum on the mid-North Coast this weekend- and she always puts on a huge seafood feast. I'm a little bit happy that I can enjoy it, with a few glasses of wine
    Hopefully in a month's time, we'll be whining about how we're not allowed to enjoy life's little luxuries! Lol

I hope AF arrives soon for you, she can be such a cow sometimes!

DS1 😎 DS2 🙈 and TTC #3 👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iamLilysmummy View Post
    Pretty sure I'm out of Nov thread.

please add add me to the 8th Dec
    Sorry she arrived for you

December is going to be one lucky month, I can feel it

DS1 😎 DS2 🙈 and TTC #3 👶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be joining you fabulous ladies for December too!! Please whack me down for testing on the 28th @EnPointe (hopefully that dare might change and be a little earlier but that's the estimated date ff gave me 😊)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tentatively joining! Half in Nov still but not hopeful as per usual 😕
    @EnPointe, could I please be put down to test on the 13th?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do @grace don't worry hehe I will be gloating if I am successful and probs will say it's due to that blo%dy monitor LOL!
    @Nerak where about's is your Mum? Dh's fam is just in from Byron but also has fam in Bris. Seafood feast sounds amazing!! My sister is having Xmas at hers but her Father-in-law doesn't like prawns and normally basically forbids them in his presence, but I'm being a bit of a sh^t and bringing them anyway. DH, my mum and I love them, so I feel like, why should he dictate what I want to have at my Christmas too, not like he's allergic. Wow that just turned into a random rant hahah.
    On the note of Christmas, I feel a bit proud because I just wrote all my Christmas cards for fam and friends, some I need to send O/S so thought I better send them soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    my first officially month of TTC for bub no 4. can i please be put down for the 17th that date may change when AF arrives in Nov.

Thanks
    Reviews
    6th month ttc baby #2! Hoping we catch that egg this month!

ETA: testing on the 16th!
    Last edited by monkey&&me; 13-11-2014 at 06:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry to see some of you here from the November thread. AF hasn't properly started yet but I've been spotting lightly for 2 days and another BFN this morning at 12 DPO, so I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm out for Nov.
    @EnPointe - can you please put me down for testing on 8 December? After spending an embarrassing amount of money on FRERs this month I've resolved to only test if/when AF is actually late this month.

Baby dust ladies, hope we are all due for some fabulous Christmas BFPs! Xx