+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 574
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    206
    Reviews
    0
    Morning guys, sorry to have a 'me, me, me' post but I need to vent.

    Bfn last night and this morning (12dpo) and AF is due today, so I'm out.

    I am devastated. My husband called me last night just after I'd taken a test and had me on loudspeaker while he was telling me how he got to feel his friends baby kick (he's staying with his best mate and his wife in NZ this weekend). Nearly burst into tears.

    I know it's only cycle two but this really sucks, I was so sure this month was it. Oh well. If AF arrives on time I will still get to test right at the end of this month.

    Good luck to those still waiting, and those about to begin their shag fest

  2. #372
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    94
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    Morning guys, sorry to have a 'me, me, me' post but I need to vent.

    Bfn last night and this morning (12dpo) and AF is due today, so I'm out.

    I am devastated. My husband called me last night just after I'd taken a test and had me on loudspeaker while he was telling me how he got to feel his friends baby kick (he's staying with his best mate and his wife in NZ this weekend). Nearly burst into tears.

    I know it's only cycle two but this really sucks, I was so sure this month was it. Oh well. If AF arrives on time I will still get to test right at the end of this month.

    Good luck to those still waiting, and those about to begin their shag fest
    This TTC stuff sucks (I could use many many expletives but won't on a public forum!). The constant waiting, building of hope, dreams taken away by neg test or AF, it's exhausting. It's normal to be heartbroken with every unsuccessful cycle and to feel jealousy with every pregnant person you see. Big hugs hun x

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

    clucky_duck  (07-12-2014),Jay2014  (07-12-2014),MrsA2B  (07-12-2014)

  4. #373
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    583
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked
    433
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TTC can be very draining, but try to keep your chin up @MrsA2B, you guys are only at the beginning so it can still happen very quickly for you! Hugs though.

    AFM I had a -ve OPK yesterday & then wouldn't you know it, straight to +ve today! Which makes me think this is going to be a very short cycle! When I told hubby today is O day he seemed surprised & then very sheepish. 😕 Wouldn't you know it, he decided that this morning (of all mornings!) was the day he had a little *ahem* "how's your father" with himself in the shower!!! 😩 Bloody men! Hope he hasn't wasted all the good ones before tonight! Lucky we DTD yesterday too, but still...?!

  5. #374
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked
    94
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    TTC can be very draining, but try to keep your chin up @MrsA2B, you guys are only at the beginning so it can still happen very quickly for you! Hugs though.

    AFM I had a -ve OPK yesterday & then wouldn't you know it, straight to +ve today! Which makes me think this is going to be a very short cycle! When I told hubby today is O day he seemed surprised & then very sheepish. 😕 Wouldn't you know it, he decided that this morning (of all mornings!) was the day he had a little *ahem* "how's your father" with himself in the shower!!! 😩 Bloody men! Hope he hasn't wasted all the good ones before tonight! Lucky we DTD yesterday too, but still...?!
    Lol doesn't he know how precious that stuff is?!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Polly6034 For This Useful Post:

    McBecks  (07-12-2014)

  7. #375
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    334
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked
    206
    Reviews
    0
    Um, you guys? I may have vented prematurely this morning! Went back to my test that I took this morning and there was a shadow of a line. Held my pee until just now to take a digital test.... And, well:

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1417927875.152338.jpg

    Thank you all for all of your support xx

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrsA2B For This Useful Post:

    AppleIsleSMum  (07-12-2014),Chep  (08-12-2014),curlybird  (07-12-2014),Oh So Ready!  (08-12-2014),Polly6034  (07-12-2014)

  9. #376
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toukley NSW
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    Um, you guys? I may have vented prematurely this morning! Went back to my test that I took this morning and there was a shadow of a line. Held my pee until just now to take a digital test.... And, well:

    Attachment 64349

    Thank you all for all of your support xx
    That's awesome!!! Congrats

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

    MrsA2B  (07-12-2014)

  11. #377
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    323
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations!!! @MrsA2B

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleIsleSMum For This Useful Post:

    MrsA2B  (07-12-2014)

  13. #378
    tazz475's Avatar
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,318
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked
    1,391
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @MrsA2B awesome news!!!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

    MrsA2B  (07-12-2014)

  15. #379
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked
    501
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow awesome @MrsA2B!

    So sorry for the disappointing bfn's ladies. I really hope you'll get your bfps soon and there's not too much more waiting!!

    Afm super super sore boobs today. Not reading into it yet. Been doing opks simultaneously to my monitor readings. Haven't had a peak reading yet. My opks are getting darker so thinking I'll O in the next few days. Gotta fit some more bding in early this week. Hard with dh night work so we will be doing a quickie in the morn some days haha. Not a bad way to start the day tho

  16. #380
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    425
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    Um, you guys? I may have vented prematurely this morning! Went back to my test that I took this morning and there was a shadow of a line. Held my pee until just now to take a digital test.... And, well:

    Attachment 64349



    Thank you all for all of your support xx
    CONGRATS


 

Similar Threads

  1. Affectionate August Testing Thread 2014
    By MrsTugs in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 673
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 00:35
  2. Jolly July Testing Thread 2014
    By MrsEH in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 659
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 21:02
  3. Legendary February Testing Thread 2014
    By CassJ in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1061
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!