+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney1980 View Post
    I am officially in the waiting game. The only good thing about a short LP is that I don't have to wait 2 weeks.

I am freaking out though because I just realised that I never lay down after BD. I usually get up shortly after and have a shower. Do you guys stay on your back? Am I ruining my chances?
    I don't think you'd be "ruining your chances" as lots & lots of people fall pregnant without trying & no doubt they don't lie in their back with their legs in the air like us crazy TTC'ers! 😄

So sorry to all those that AF has arrived. 😢 I say we blame all those from November as there was way too much luck at the beginning of last month that it must have stolen it from December! Totally, totally logical. 😉

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (06-12-2014),sydney1980  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, been very quiet as my grandfather has been very sick and sadly we lost him on Wednesday So TTC has taken a back seat so very unlikely I'll be preggers this month. However going to the US for Xmas so hopefully a little miracle happens over there?!

Sorry to those who are out this month and fx for the next chapter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    I'm not feeling as confident as I was last night so I probably will wait for AF now. This is such an up and down rollercoaster.
    It is very much a roller coaster ! If you want to test I think technically you should know as with going through IUI they do a blood test 12DPO. Ill most likely cave and do a test 11 DPO. I am so wanting to do one today 8DPO as I have a work christmas party to go to (full of booze heads). I know its unlikely it'll show anything and I am also convinced this month is out as well. Any ideas anyone on how to pretend drink??? Im half considering buying beer bottles and filling them with something else....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by juzzyrush View Post
    Hello ladies, been very quiet as my grandfather has been very sick and sadly we lost him on Wednesday So TTC has taken a back seat so very unlikely I'll be preggers this month. However going to the US for Xmas so hopefully a little miracle happens over there?!

Sorry to those who are out this month and fx for the next chapter
    Sorry to hear!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

juzzyrush  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @juzzyrush sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    It is very much a roller coaster ! If you want to test I think technically you should know as with going through IUI they do a blood test 12DPO. Ill most likely cave and do a test 11 DPO. I am so wanting to do one today 8DPO as I have a work christmas party to go to (full of booze heads). I know its unlikely it'll show anything and I am also convinced this month is out as well. Any ideas anyone on how to pretend drink??? Im half considering buying beer bottles and filling them with something else....
    I think I will end up testing on Monday. It's not even midday yet and I have gone from being "I'm not pregnant" depressed, to "yes I am" hopeful, about 10 times already. It's very draining. I don't think I can keep going for the whole week.

When I was pregnant with DS I had a couple of old alcohol bottles with screw top lids that I had kept. I just filled them with soft drink.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

juzzyrush  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    @juzzyrush sorry to hear about your grandfather.

I think I will end up testing on Monday. It's not even midday yet and I have gone from being "I'm not pregnant" depressed, to "yes I am" hopeful, about 10 times already. It's very draining. I don't think I can keep going for the whole week.

When I was pregnant with DS I had a couple of old alcohol bottles with screw top lids that I had kept. I just filled them with soft drink.
    Yes that was my plan. Will head to the shops and fill them with my own mix Such an emotional time this TTC business, for us financially as well Puts even more pressure on it. If this time doesn't work we are onto IVF... here we go 10k.... Good luck for your testing. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for all your support yesterday.
    I must say, this is the weirdest AF ever. I am in NO pain whatsoever. Every month, without fail, my AF pain is severe enough that all I want to do is lay on the couch and cry. This month? bleeding isn't super heavy and i'm not even cramping. Is there something wrong with me? considering it started like 4 days early I'm wondering if I should go to the doctors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope this month is as lucky as last month for BFP's!

Weird cycle for me this month, 7 days of flashing smiley's on the Clearblue OPK's and finally today the static peak smiley (cd 20)... This means I'll ovulate 5 - 6 days later than usual which must be due to the chemical from last month.

So one last BD tonight... Pretty over it seening we started on CD10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    I'm with u @jussi I haven't even tested and know it's going to b3 negative fml... I'm seriously over it

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    yeah, except AF started is what I meant.. so I know I'm out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today has been a pretty emotional one regarding TTC.

I am now 90% sure that this isn't our month (yet again). Now just to wait for AF.

I think we need to do further testing, but DH doesn't want to. So I guess I will have to use my womanly powers of persuasion to convince him.