+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still testing every second day until Friday with the monitor. No cm really so I know I'm not fertile at all just yet. Have had low readings so far. Here's hoping the weekend will be the start of my fertile window.

It's funny because last month I was so confused as to why I was getting EWCM around CD25 and longer. Now I know (because of very late AF), that my O was super late last month.

for the ladies post O. And waiting to O that you get in, in time!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

monkey&&me  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Just curious...does anyone have quite low body temps? Mine is usually 35.9-36.1, highest I've ever seen it is 36.4 (last cycle is the only time I've seen a definite temp increase so not even sure if I've been ovulating at all before then)
    I'm not sure what the "normal" temp range is but I think mine are lowish. Highest I have ever got was 36.69. They average around 36.5-36.6 after O. Is that low? No idea. I just look at the overall pattern.

Been really busy at the moment so if I have missed updating something, can you please let me know AND tag me.

My friend just told me she has had a missed mc. Can someone please enlighten me, what is that? Is it different to a plain mc?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    I'm not sure what the "normal" temp range is but I think mine are lowish. Highest I have ever got was 36.69. They average around 36.5-36.6 after O. Is that low? No idea. I just look at the overall pattern.

Been really busy at the moment so if I have missed updating something, can you please let me know AND tag me.

My friend just told me she has had a missed mc. Can someone please enlighten me, what is that? Is it different to a plain mc?
    Sorry, not sure how to tag on my iPhone app. Can you please add me for testing on 10th.
    Thanks!

From my understanding a missed miscarriage is when you don't start bleeding and your body continues to carry the pregnancy but it's not viable (no heartbeat, empty sac etc) general found by ultrasound. You can then either wait to eventually miscarry naturally or have a D&C

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Fingers crossed for all those post-O!

Meh, I'm not feeling very motivated this month. CD14 and no BDing yet...must start tonight!

Just curious...does anyone have quite low body temps? Mine is usually 35.9-36.1, highest I've ever seen it is 36.4 (last cycle is the only time I've seen a definite temp increase so not even sure if I've been ovulating at all before then)

If we don't have any luck this month I think I might invest in one of those monitors!
    Mine are 36.0-36.1 pre o, then 36.3-36.6 post o. When I was utd it went up to 36.7-36.9

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for everyone. Af is due any day between today and Saturday, normally have signs that its on its way a few days before hand and nothing as of yet so staying positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    From my understanding a missed miscarriage is when you don't start bleeding and your body continues to carry the pregnancy but it's not viable (no heartbeat, empty sac etc) general found by ultrasound. You can then either wait to eventually miscarry naturally or have a D&C
    Thanks @dream girl that does make sense with what she is going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasssssy View Post
    Hi Ladies. Chiming in here. Was due to treat on Nov 28. Still no AF. Had weird smudge like bleeding around O so im a lil confused but not game to test yet everytime I test AF visits the next day. So might wait a bit longer I think. Fx for all that Christmas is the time!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    OMG @ Sasssssy!!! Test!!! This could be it for you! Am keeping everything crossed!

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Dynamic December Testing Thread 2014

@dream girl that's a blighted ovum, but close! A blighted ovum there is never a fetal pole, it's as if the egg was never fertilised.
    @EnPointe all 3 of my mc's were mmc's. The baby can grow and you can see a heartbeat sometimes, we saw a slow one last time. Your body thinks it's still pregnant and still producs hcg, sometimes even still at a normal rate, and you still have pregnancy symptoms. A lot of the time the body doesn't miscarry naturally and you will require a d&c. My first pregnancy the babies died at 6 weeks and I carried until 12 weeks by the time I had my d&c and there was definitely no sign of my body doing it by itself.
    Last edited by tazz475; 03-12-2014 at 08:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a peak reading today (Cd16) so will make sure we bd today and tomorrow and then the waiting game will start!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney1980 View Post
    I had a peak reading today (Cd16) so will make sure we bd today and tomorrow and then the waiting game will start!
    Happy bd'ing!!! 🎉🎉

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

sydney1980  (03-12-2014)